1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whaaaat !!!!???

Tell me about it :gah:
Unfortunately I have some major rearranging/revamping of my display to make room for Jabba and this. Just haven’t had much time! I ultimately picked this up to secure it for my collection, as I don't think I’ll see it again at that price.

Tell me about it :gah:
Unfortunately I have some major rearranging/revamping of my display to make room for Jabba and this. Just haven’t had much time! I ultimately picked this up to secure it for my collection, as I don't think I’ll see it again at that price.

Probably clever!

I remember these were in stock at Sideshow for what seemed like forever. 2500 seemed like a bit too large of an edition size. Guess the 1/6 market is substantially larger since this thing first was released. I think mine is 229 or something close.

I got mine because I had to pick something out for my birthday. I thought it was a lot smaller so that's why I chose dewback. Lol!

I got mine because I had to pick something out for my birthday. I thought it was a lot smaller so that's why I chose dewback. Lol!

The thing that sucks is that it was essentially only for US people. Shipping to anywhere else in the world would have been excessive, plus the import duties etc. Pretty sure that's what turned me off initially.

This beautiful beast just arrived today, and I must say, she is truly remarkable.

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o2_1280.jpg

The moment I took out the base, I knew this was truly something special

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o3_1280.jpg

But then I saw her, beneath the wrapping, I was in awe of the size alone

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o4_1280.jpg

I'm actually pretty happy that it has the lighter tan on the underside, I really like the look.

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o8_1280.jpg

She's the perfect centerpiece, no regrets.

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o10_1280.jpg

Congrats RunningMan. That looks really nice with the HT sandy with white pauldron (medicom?)

The thing that sucks is that it was essentially only for US people. Shipping to anywhere else in the world would have been excessive, plus the import duties etc. Pretty sure that's what turned me off initially.

Good luck on your hunt. I hope you find one, and Locally!

Congrats RunningMan. That looks really nice with the HT sandy with white pauldron (medicom?)

Thanks a bunch. Its actually the pauldron from the Marmit sergeant, I wanted to match that trooper from the original promo photo
latest

plus I never really liked the pauldron that the HT figure came with, at least the color of it. It looks way to dulled down compared to the what we see on screen. Marmit nailed the look of the pauldron, both the orange and white, and it just needed a little trim on the neck hole to fit right on the HT.

Yeah I agree the Marmit sits perfect (visually) as HT doesn’t lean forward enough. I’m not sure the HT can be modded to sit as forward without revealing too much of the neck gap/hole. Always wanted a Marmit Sandy for the pauldron but wont pay that price just for that that piece which are near impossible to find parted out.

This beautiful beast just arrived today, and I must say, she is truly remarkable.

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o2_1280.jpg

The moment I took out the base, I knew this was truly something special

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o3_1280.jpg

But then I saw her, beneath the wrapping, I was in awe of the size alone

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o4_1280.jpg

I'm actually pretty happy that it has the lighter tan on the underside, I really like the look.

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o8_1280.jpg

She's the perfect centerpiece, no regrets.

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_pvzkcorili1ty1vr8o10_1280.jpg

Congrats! It truly is a magnificent centerpiece. The paint job looks exactly like mine.

Ah, that makes sense. And congrats, Mr. Running Man. Great addition to the collection — would love to add this to the mine one day.

Ah, that makes sense. And congrats, Mr. Running Man. Great addition to the collection — would love to add this to the mine one day.

Thanks TonTon

If you ever get the chance at a price you're comfortable with, I'd say go for it. It really is something special in person.

Can anyone who has this measure it for me from its length width and height? I want to get this eventually but need to know if it will fit in the space I have envisioned for it. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of display case are you guys using. I was able to score one last week. I'm really happy with it but I need to find/build a case for it before dust start settling on the piece.

Back