1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome! It appears that some got more green overspray on their bottom half than others. I never noticed that before.

Looks awesome! It appears that some got more green overspray on their bottom half than others. I never noticed that before.

For some reason the underside appears lighter in photos. Think it’s because the underside gets light from the window and the top of the head is in shadow. The difference is not as pronounced in hand and I believe it looks more or less like the others.
665c0b88817883ecf70952b283ad7c56.jpg

Edit: nah it does look lighter than most on the chin. But I kinda like it - makes it more dynamic. Googling pictures clearly shows that the colors do vary quite a lot.

Are there any mould parting lines anywhere ? I wonder how they cast it ?

Getting those legs out of the mould without a split would be difficult.

What a beautiful beast. Really is massive seeing it on top of the display cabinet like that.

Yes it’s very big. I have a the three great SSC creatures on top of my three SW cabinets. The Dewback dwarfs the other two (when not considering Jabbas throne ;) )
0b652d6c8651f16c222b2034265b5941.jpg

49bcbd60b6eaadbadb5f92f532d2cb8c.jpg

c481652bd846341f55121202da7b3fe3.jpg

...and now I just want a Bantha. I’m even thinking about building one. I’d imagine I’d need to first build a 1/6 scale Asian elephant and go from there... [emoji848]

...and now I just want a Bantha. I’m even thinking about building one. I’d imagine I’d need to first build a 1/6 scale Asian elephant and go from there... [emoji848]

I also thought about making a Bantha. But I don't even have any Tusken Raiders !!! Still waiting Hot Toys......

I guess you could paper mâché it. It's mostly hair in the end :lol

Bantha-ST-2.jpg

Back