1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a great Friday everybody. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Dewtroop.jpg
:hi5::hi5:

got one today <3, new and never displayed .. till today :D

umunesu9.jpg

tomorrow i display him with the first trooper :)

Congrats!

I share your joy, I got mine on monday unpacked it today (it took quite a lot of willpower). Got a real scare when I found a ~4"/11cm piece of wood stuck out from the bottom of the shipper box up into the styrofoam. But luckily it went up in the thick styrofoam under one of the feet on the dewback so all was well.

Got what I guess was the last one from supernaturalart, big thanks to whoever it was that recommended them in this thread.

I got mine on monday unpacked it today

Can you post some photos of it? Making sure the head is clear and we can see the right eye from profile? Then if you could post or PM me your serial number that would also be grand. The hypothesis I mentioned in the previous post is that there were paint scheme changed made in production for later units.

I'll try to get a new photo of mine taken and post that up too.

hehe .. yes,, it is very heavy. i opened the packet on the wrong side. put the styro on my bed and searched the base for a few moments. first ive thought its missing lol .. but it was on the other side of the styrofoam :D

I took a few bad photos I can put up, but worst case scenario not until tomorrow. I'm having computer trouble.

Serial number is 1052/2500.

No time for my own photo yet, but I think both of the recent examples have more shading around the eye than mine does. Which looks damn nice.

Congrats to those who just acquired the Dewback. I wanted to get one last year but decided to no longer collect 1/6 collectibles.

If anyone is looking for some Sandtroopers to compliment their Dewback, I've got 3 FOR SALE from Sideshow.
I forget which version they are, but they are each different models, and will come with different rifles/weapons. One has the orange shoulder pauldron, the second has the black, and the third has the white.

Ahhh, you tempt me. I'm missing the orange (Squad Leader) and the White+Grey (Desert Sands Deluxe release - the last one).

Congrats to those who just acquired the Dewback. I wanted to get one last year but decided to no longer collect 1/6 collectibles.

If anyone is looking for some Sandtroopers to compliment their Dewback, I've got 3 FOR SALE from Sideshow.
I forget which version they are, but they are each different models, and will come with different rifles/weapons. One has the orange shoulder pauldron, the second has the black, and the third has the white.

I have one but always willing to get another. Pm me your prices

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey PP, my Dewy is all boxed up as I currently don't have display space where I'm staying, but here are the pics I took when I first got him. Not sure they show what you need for your hypothesis. I'm not sure what number mine is but he was a preorder and day one acquisition.

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

Back