1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Awsome Solo_bones!!! :clap Don't know how I missed this. If I can find the space I might give it a try using my Kotos. May I ask what size is the base? Thanks.

Thanks man! This is a fun display to keep playing with. I used a 6' x 2' base. Plexiglass case, but filled with foam and wood, with sand on top.

I got the dewback a couple of days ago, its awesome:)
Bigger than what i thought it'd be, I was lucky enough to get 0041/2500 :yess:

Congrats!
It's an awesome addition to any Star Wars collection.

I'm still trying to find one at a decent price myself.

I would love to have one but if I travel down that toad I will have a dewback and 3 sandtroopers. Then I may as well get jaba and bib fortuna and the creature packs and the throne and the cantina enviroments and smuggler han and greedo and the cantina band and nadon and..... There goes my car lol so I guess I will just continue with clones and love them LOL.

But if I see a good price again for the dewback I will throw it up in here for people to grab ;)

I would love to have one but if I travel down that toad I will have a dewback and 3 sandtroopers. Then I may as well get jaba and bib fortuna and the creature packs and the throne and the cantina enviroments and smuggler han and greedo and the cantina band and nadon and..... There goes my car lol so I guess I will just continue with clones and love them LOL.

But if I see a good price again for the dewback I will throw it up in here for people to grab ;)

Traveling down the toad is never a good idea. :lol

jim-henson-frog-and-toad.jpg

That's nice of you.
Hope you do find one.

the dewb is a must...................:lecture

cannot stress enough of these---->:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Don't know if some of you guys saw this price but its not bad if you don't want to wait or pay 300+ for the dewback and shipping. PS there is only one

224.99$ / shipping is 31.49$ (may be coupon codes couldn't find any with a quick search?)

https://www.monkeydepot.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BS0240

I will keep looking around though ;)

Yeah, this one was announced a few pages back, but I'm still looking around. The shipping for this thing kills any deals, but it's understandable considering the size and weight.

Yeah, this one was announced a few pages back, but I'm still looking around. The shipping for this thing kills any deals, but it's understandable considering the size and weight.

Good luck with your search, it's way worth the investment. Every time I look at my Dewback I'm sort of set back. It's a pretty impressive figure, even non collectors comment about it in my home.

Good luck with your search, it's way worth the investment. Every time I look at my Dewback I'm sort of set back. It's a pretty impressive figure, even non collectors comment about it in my home.

I'm pretty sure your dio has something to do with it too. ;)

Back