1/6th Scale Celebration VI Exclusive - Commander Ganch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is killer, and yes, please tell us if those are available somewhere.

If thats the terminator chaingun, I know one went for about 15 bucks with free ship a couple weeks ago. Theres a couple similar models on websites, but they usually want 35 to 40 ish for them.

Anyways, something like that would look awesome with a Commander Thorn custom laying the hammer down! It looks really damn good on a trooper.

Thanks for the compliments folks!

I bought it off of ebay a couple years ago when I first got into the hobby and was planning doing an ARC heavy gunner bash.

I actually wanted something that looked less realistic because it would be a laser chain gun. I think this is as close as I can find to the one I have:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intoyz-Min...7201?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c2a5b8ce1

I am on the fence on ordering the T-800 1/6 that is coming out. Problem is if I do, I will need two of them. So many weapons, so little time.

Thanks for the compliments folks!

I bought it off of ebay a couple years ago when I first got into the hobby and was planning doing an ARC heavy gunner bash.

I actually wanted something that looked less realistic because it would be a laser chain gun. I think this is as close as I can find to the one I have:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intoyz-Min...7201?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c2a5b8ce1

Thanks for the link. I emailed the seller. I need more then one of them. I have to say this one I like also LINK

For what it is worth. That is a good price! This summer I went on a search and they were very expensive. Glad to see prices on these have dropped.

For what it is worth. That is a good price! This summer I went on a search and they were very expensive. Glad to see prices on these have dropped.

Samehere, I pass being they where over $60 each (and higher) when I was looking. He gave me a deal on 3 of them. I have no idea how Yoda is going to hold his one up. But he is give it the Sith try.

Hey, Ganch is back in stock on the Sideshow website, but I cant use any of my goddamn vouchers to get a discount!?!?!? WTF!?!?!?!

Discounts may not work on exclusives...the gift cards have to be on the item before you can use it...

GOT MY NOTICE FOR GANCH FROM MY ONLINE PLACE...SHIPPING SOON!!!!!

I am very naughty!! I know that I said 6 clone commanders were enough, but when I saw that Ganch blood red back in stock on the sideshow website, I just couldnt resist!!!! It's ordered now!!! This cloneaholism is really bad!!!

I am very naughty!! I know that I said 6 clone commanders were enough, but when I saw that Ganch blood red back in stock on the sideshow website, I just couldnt resist!!!! It's ordered now!!! This cloneaholism is really bad!!!

Ya thought I was all cloned out but I am at 15 clones and counting.

I got him the first day he was available on the SS website and never regretted it. You will be very happy when you get him in hand. Anybody who loves clones should have this guy, he is a commander after all, so you need to have him to complete the line up. :yess:

Ganch is a must have, too cool to pass on.:lecture
:lecture:lecture

Well, I ordered Ganch, and have now cancelled him. Sideshow was about to charge me $50 to ship him to Australia!!! I called and asked why it was so much since Neyo and DX10 from them was only $30 each!!! They couldnt really explain it, so I cancelled. I can get it for a cheaper total price locally here in Australia already!!

I called and asked why it was so much since Neyo and DX10 from them was only $30 each!!! They couldnt really explain it

I would of told you "cause he's Ganch and their not, nuff said!" :lecture :lol

Actually that sucks...I get my SS figs from online stores except for the exclusives that I can only get from them. At least you'll get him sooner by buying local. :dunno

Well, I ordered Ganch, and have now cancelled him. Sideshow was about to charge me $50 to ship him to Australia!!! I called and asked why it was so much since Neyo and DX10 from them was only $30 each!!! They couldnt really explain it, so I cancelled. I can get it for a cheaper total price locally here in Australia already!!

Yeah I had the same drama, $50 shipping, much higher than usual. I went back and forward with them with no real explanation then they just stopped replying. :wave
Must be a reason as to why they jacked up the price just for this figure?

Yeah I had the same drama, $50 shipping, much higher than usual. I went back and forward with them with no real explanation then they just stopped replying. :wave
Must be a reason as to why they jacked up the price just for this figure?

Not sure. Must be something about what FedEx charges them, but it doesnt really make much sense to me.

Either way, I ordered Ganch through Popcultcha here in Australia since I noticed that they recently got it in stock too! I had a small discount voucher with them, so ended up getting it from them for only about $10 cheaper than Sideshow. Still, any discount will do for now :)

Back