1/6th Scale Celebration VI Exclusive - Commander Ganch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AARGGGHHH...it is killing me....when is the second shipment arriving of this figure? My local comic store is waiting on an order and so is my online guy, but no one knows what the delay is with the next batch.

Everyone was saying that he should show with Neyo and Tusken Raider, but he didn't!:impatient:

AARGGGHHH...it is killing me....when is the second shipment arriving of this figure? My local comic store is waiting on an order and so is my online guy, but no one knows what the delay is with the next batch.

Everyone was saying that he should show with Neyo and Tusken Raider, but he didn't!:impatient:

2nd shipment? This is the 1st I heard of this. They ship so many to the show and sold the rest. I know the show sold out fast. SSC sold out in two days. Waitlist was filled.

If there is a 2nd shipping I ill buy more.

WL converted. I thought it was a longshot at the time and these were long gone. I got sniped on a $180 ebay bid a couple of weeks ago so money now saved. Still gotta get Shocktrooper and 501 though and those won't be cheap.

I ordered on flexpay and, after a minor hurricane-related delay, it's finally supposed to get here tomorrow! :)

WL converted. I thought it was a longshot at the time and these were long gone. I got sniped on a $180 ebay bid a couple of weeks ago so money now saved. Still gotta get Shocktrooper and 501 though and those won't be cheap.

If you wait long enough and search ebay on a regular basis you can snag a 501st for around 120$ which isn't to bad of a price. The shock trooper on the other hand is a little bit harder to come by and some times goes for prices that are ridiculousness.

I have thought of selling my regular 501st a few times but never came down to making the decision to actually get rid of one of the 2 I own. My favorite regular clone trooper so far.

If you wait long enough and search ebay on a regular basis you can snag a 501st for around 120$ which isn't to bad of a price. The shock trooper on the other hand is a little bit harder to come by and some times goes for prices that are ridiculousness.

I have thought of selling my regular 501st a few times but never came down to making the decision to actually get rid of one of the 2 I own. My favorite regular clone trooper so far.

The 501 is the only one I need. I only paid $100 for the red one. But I also bought 3 sets of the droids. He gave me deal.

The 501 is the only one I need. I only paid $100 for the red one. But I also bought 3 sets of the droids. He gave me deal.

Well you got lucky with your shocktrooper I guess :wink1:

I am still looking for 2-4 more battle droids would like to have 6 for if SSC ever releases a Grievous figure...someday

Well you got lucky with your shocktrooper I guess :wink1:

I am still looking for 2-4 more battle droids would like to have 6 for if SSC ever releases a Grievous figure...someday

He was cool, sold me the 1st one for $100. Then obi in clone, Luke $50 ech. I Bought a total of 10 sets from him. $75 a set. With the stap and next month the oom9 I will have 25 droids.

It work out.

I would have a really hard time selling the exclusive. It really is one of the coolest exclusives ever IMO. It really represents well what Empire was about to me. The struggle for Luke finding out his fathers fate and trying not to succumb to the dark side. Just a great little piece.

YAY...saw the change on the Sideshow site from waitlist to back order too.

Great into the Captain America / Thor / Blackwidow/ Bossk / Snowtroopers pile he goes!

And around May going to be so in withdrawl with no no 1/6 figs.

I would have a really hard time selling the exclusive. It really is one of the coolest exclusives ever IMO. It really represents well what Empire was about to me. The struggle for Luke finding out his fathers fate and trying not to succumb to the dark side. Just a great little piece.

Best one of the year, Rex next, with cody 3rd. I wish that all clones would come with a face, phase 1 & 2 helmet. He was also cheaper.

YAY...saw the change on the Sideshow site from waitlist to back order too.

Great into the Captain America / Thor / Blackwidow/ Bossk / Snowtroopers pile he goes!

And around May going to be so in withdrawl with no no 1/6 figs.

Going through that now. I will not open anything till Christmas. But I do like the new figure smell.

...add in 3 Airborne 212th....

...the pile just got bigger....

...add in 3 Airborne 212th....

...the pile just got bigger....

Cool, I have two coming. One is ex, the other I will get in February if they have it. I only collection ex. A person owes me a small I just said buy this and a oom9 and we are even.

It's not Cody I like. It's the orange I like. Plus any trooper that puts bombs on his arm. Rocks in my book.

I hope in 2013 they do the troopers for the commander so. Need red, blue, and green.

Now that Sideshow have this at a status of "Backorder", does this mean it is guaranteed to get released for sale again?

Nothing is ever guaranteed, but generally yes, it means they got confirmation that more will arrive. Remember, some of the Clone Commanders kept that status for months before refilling, so you're probably going to have to be patient.

OK...Now checking stock....what does that mean? I have never seen that before...I don't think it is a good thing...

OK...Now checking stock....what does that mean? I have never seen that before...I don't think it is a good thing...

Checking stock means they are looking to see if they have any left that their inventory says they still poses/figures that have been returned but not opened and without defect that can be sent out to customers if they pass QC.

Short answer if they have any left there looking for them.

Back