1/6th Power droid (Gonk Gonk)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the Powerdroid Factory is now fully operational.....
The first order for the Mighty Lopie has a removal side panel.
Still got a long way to go.

Dorgmal

gonk17.jpg

gonk18.jpg

gonk19.jpg

:lol............i love how the work in progress pics of the figure are actually a diorama as well. very clever & very nice work. you have some of the most interesting threads.

Next Powerdroid on the bench. I can't remember who this one is for as my mac died and I can't get to my work until I get a new one.

This one is slightly taller and will hopefully be blue.

Dorgmal

gonk23.jpg

Back at the Power Droid Factory Luke has to test out his new restraining bolts on R2 as the Gonks still require legs!!!!

gonk25.jpg

gonk24.jpg

gonk26.jpg

DORGMAL! These are the best projects I've seen from you, man, and all of your projects look great! It's great to see such raw creativity from SW fans. Literally making SW goodness from nothing. Keep it coming!

Cheers man, I really appreciate the comments. Everytime I make some thing new I learn so much. This is why I have put the x-wing on hold for a bit. Want to get the Power Droids built and the throne finished.

Cheers

Dorgmal

these are to first two builds for fellow freaks Lopie yours is the one on the right. You will have to let me know how far you want me to go with the weathering!! I don't want o get to carried away.

Dorgmal

gonk28.jpg

Back