1/6th marmit Boba Fett repaint/custom (turned Jodo Kast)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandalorian_soldier

Freakalicious
Reaction score
So I found myself with a broken Marmit ESB Boba Fett and I thought I would spruce him up a bit but with a little bit different fashion. For those of you who dont know who Jodo Kast is, he was a bounty hunter who imitated Fett in order to obtain better paying jobs. This eventually caught up with him and Fett lured him into a trap and killed him, but none the less I thought it would be cool to make one.

There are only 2 small mods that were made to the figure, and that was darts being added onto the right gauntlet and extra rockets being added to the left. everything else was just a repaint. So enjoy.View attachment 70516

View attachment 70517

View attachment 70518

View attachment 70519

View attachment 70520

Nice idea, and a great excuse to get more Mandalorian armour up on the shelves! I'd forgotten about Jodo.

I thought it would be a good re-purpose for the figure, and its something different to look at instead of a boba fett (which I have displayed right next to him).

That is outstanding! What type of paints did you use? They really work well for the metal.

That is outstanding! What type of paints did you use? They really work well for the metal.

I had some old Apple Barrel gloss craft paint lying around(and by old I mean 8 plus years), the orange was "Pumpkin" and the red on the jet pack was "Real Red". The slate color was pebble or something like that for the rocket and thruster colors. And then of course the standard white and blak with some black washing to give it the weathered look. On the armor I just black washed the green to make it darker, and then took a wet towel and scrubbed off sections to make that look worn. Everything was sparked down with a coat of Krylon flat clear coat.

Love it. I keep toying with the idea myself but yours is great.

What kind of figure do you have? My method for doing really doesn't take much. I literally did the whole thing with about 4 or 5 different cheap acrylic paints, a clear matte spray paint, and 1 SMALL paint brush. Since I only had 1 brush it was time consuming, but it just shows that if you have the will and mindset for it, you can make it work.

I have not seen any other custom Jodo figures out there, so if you have'em, post'em!

What kind of figure do you have? My method for doing really doesn't take much. I literally did the whole thing with about 4 or 5 different cheap acrylic paints, a clear matte spray paint, and 1 SMALL paint brush. Since I only had 1 brush it was time consuming, but it just shows that if you have the will and mindset for it, you can make it work.

I have not seen any other custom Jodo figures out there, so if you have'em, post'em!

I had a hasbro jango that I made into fenn shysa but it bored and broke it up. What I really want is a medicom fett to convert.

I do have a walon vau and kal skirata
SDC11542.jpg

SDC11450.jpg

I had a hasbro jango that I made into fenn shysa but it bored and broke it up. What I really want is a medicom fett to convert.

I do have a walon vau and kal skirata
SDC11542.jpg

SDC11450.jpg

:clap Fantastic work sithlord13! I was wondering if anyone else had converted the hasbro Jango into something else because although I had gotten the impression that Hasbro was not everyone's favorite thing on the boards, like it or not for the price/detail he was hard to beat. I picked one up and am in the process of converting him into an Open seasons version like me in my profile picture. I will post some progress pictures after the holidays.

I myself am also on the hunt for a Medicom Jango because although the hasbro one will suffice my needs for now, I know I will want to make him out of a better figure since I love the color scheme of the open seasons comic so much.

Back