1/6th Landspeeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oww the back end. This is the bit i need to work on most, lots of fiddley bits.
Hope u likes.

speeder19.jpg

Pleased with the gear stick but still can not seem to find a steering wheel, guess Im gonna have to try to scratch build that too, pants.

speeder28.jpg

Think I will work on the dash board viewer things, they look a bit dull, think they need a read out or something. Suggestions welcome guys.

You should be proud of how well this is turning out! Where are you finding images of the controls, seats, steering wheel, interior details?

AMAZING!!! I've made an attempt, but only got as far as cutting some cardboard...That freaking rules man. You've inspired me to get off my butt and make a 1/6th moisture vaporator.

Ahh guys you are all too kind, I will get around to doing a proper photo-shot sometime. If any one has suggestions on what to build next please let me know. i would love to get a old ben and 3PO would be able to do a great soot with them.

Dorgmal.

speeder32.jpg

AMAZING!!! I've made an attempt, but only got as far as cutting some cardboard...That freaking rules man. You've inspired me to get off my butt and make a 1/6th moisture vaporator.

DO IT AND DO IT NOW....
We could use your vaporator and my speeder how cool would that be.

Freakin' sweet! If anyone ever produces a 1:6 scale Landspeeder for general retail, I will be down for one. And that goes for any and all of the vehicles.

Great work, DS! You should be proud! That is an awesome addition to the customs here at SSF!

Back