1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully the preorder delay is on account of them tweaking the sculpt. For whatever reason I would have assumed that Oscar Isaac would have a "HT friendly" face. I guess not.

I don't really care about the likeness on this one since I'd be buying it and instantly be taking it apart. My plan since TFA was to use Poe and Finn for my Vietnam platoon. The main reason I want this though is for the pilot gear. I want to do a Rogue One display of that shot with the rebel pilot POW's and the Stromtroopers.

I don't really care about the likeness on this one since I'd be buying it and instantly be taking it apart. My plan since TFA was to use Poe and Finn for my Vietnam platoon. The main reason I want this though is for the pilot gear. I want to do a Rogue One display of that shot with the rebel pilot POW's and the Stromtroopers.

That sounds cool. Got any still pic of the scene that you'll use for reference ? I guess you mean this one.

xwings.jpg

The other thing I really liked in Rogue One was the use of stolen imperial armour for Saw's renegades. That guy with the green/dark Scout Trooper helmet looked great !

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 19.03.13.jpg

Wish they had that pilot prisoner scene in the movie. Probably a whole scene with the crash and extraction of those pilots the Chirrut “let them pass” scene with that downed X-wing on some cutting room floor somewhere.

If you want to sell the head then, I‘m your girl.
I‘m thinking about a custom „civil“ version with the leather jacket and could use a head then ;)

Wish they had that pilot prisoner scene in the movie. Probably a whole scene with the crash and extraction of those pilots the Chirrut “let them pass” scene with that downed X-wing on some cutting room floor somewhere.

Yeah exactly. May not have served the story that much, but would have been very cool :lol

When I look at just these 2 pictures it screams Star Wars to me. So good !

No pressure Solo !! Hopefully we'll see during Super Bowl. :pray::pray:

Now I‘m really courious if they release the pre-order for Loki before Poe after that teaser on friday...

Now that would be really rubbing salt in the wound.

However I have a feeling they are really waiting for the dust to settle on anything TLJ. Maybe also waiting for Solo to generate a bit of Star Wars hype ??

He's still on my list though. Last character needed for the Sequel Trilogy for me.

Sooo...Loki is out...still no news of Poe...:gah:

I doubt he will see the light of day after the backlash for TLJ. Even I have gone completely off the idea of shelling out £200+ on him now.

I would sooner they released Baze. Great character and Chirrut is incomplete without him.

GONK and DST are obviously the most required from what has been teased though!

I think there's still a good chance. Maybe to coincide with the Blu Ray release coming up at the end of the month. Or else Comic-con. I'm still hopeful.

Poe is in E9 so there is still a good chance. I know Loki is under the Thor 3 license but hes in the upcoming Avengers so no surprise HTs are pushing more Marvel figs out.

^ Yeah I still think he'll be made at some point too. Probably just on hold for now whilst Hot Toys focus on the Infinity War figures. :)

I don't think we see Poe until Episode IX to be honest. I think they're probably done with TLJ figures aside from what's announced. No one wants merch from that movie.

That Loki looks absolutely horrendous.

I agree. I just posted on their FB page saying the face and jawline were way off. It's amazing considering the great likenesses they've been putting out recently. Must have hired a new person to handle the increased volume at the moment or something ??

They'll have to do something after the comments they've received. I'd say 98% of comments were saying it didn't look like Hiddleston at all.

Poe is in E9 so there is still a good chance. I know Loki is under the Thor 3 license but hes in the upcoming Avengers so no surprise HTs are pushing more Marvel figs out.

By that logic, we may get a Poe with the coming batch of Solo PO :pray:

Back