1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be great to have Oscar Isaac's headsculpt available for a custom Jakku version as well.

Yep, he's the last one to round out my ST core lineup. Or perhaps better said TFA lineup :lol

I sold Jakku Rey, but kept the Resistance version.
I haven't picked up Finn, but made a custom of him in his armour. I might pick Finn up properly if Poe is announced for sure.

Would be great to have Oscar Isaac's headsculpt available for a custom Jakku version as well.

Yeah. I'd do that too with a spare Finn jacket.

Me too! :rock He's the only remaining figure that I need/want from the sequel trilogy.

Yep, should be a nice lineup. Just really hope JJ does a decent job with Ep9. :pray::pray::pray:

You guys are probably going to be SOL until episode 9 comes out.

Yeah, maybe you're right. They'll probably wait until then to ride the hype wave. Or if it sucks, never release him at all.......sad face.

Yeah, I don't expect this to come out any time soon - possibly for Episode 9. I think they're done with TLJ figures (except maybe, maybe, Projection Luke).

The only reason I would pick this one up would be for the cool X-Wing fighter outfit set. If Poe is released in any other outfit, it is a pass.

Is there another look other than the X-Wing fighter outfit :lol

I jest. But totally agree. I would only ever get the X-Wing version. As they showed I believe. But am also of the opinion they have probably pushed this to Ep9. I'd bet they will probably show him again at SDCC though.

Yeah, I think I would pass on any other Poe. I think the flight suit is a good representation of him, and it's a chance to get a different kind of outfit in my collection.

I would've preferred him in a regular resistance outfit.... I think the flight suits are kinda ugly, to be honest. And without a x-wing to display it with, never held any appeal to me.

That said, I'm not sure I would get this figure or not. I've soured on TLJ. And I'm not feeling as excited about 9 as I expected to be.

He's the best pilot in the galaxy ! He has to come in X-Wing flight gear. Otherwise he looks just like Finn as jacket brothers.....

The orange and white pops on the shelf and makes for some contrast.

giphy.gif

He's the best pilot in the galaxy ! He has to come in X-Wing flight gear. Otherwise he looks just like Finn as jacket brothers.....

The orange and white pops on the shelf and makes for some contrast.

:exactly: Has to be that version! :rock

Back