1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's an excellent idea. Well, also because I had the same idea for my X-Wing Luke and Tie fighter Pilot :lol:lol

Haven't had time to do it yet, but I plan to have the two pilots facing off against each other. Then to their side hanging vertically (or somehow on the wall) their respective star fighters (have them from Bandai too). I think that would look great. Rebels vs Empire. So long as both models have the same scale I don't think it would look out of place. Maybe incorporate the Rebel/Empire logo somehow and it would be an epic display I think.

P.S that "one hell of a pilot scene" where the camera follows him around from Finn's perspective makes me smile every time. One of my favourite scenes of TFA. But not quite as good as Rogue One when Baze and Rebels are on the beach looking up at the AT-AT and the X-Wing pilot flys in to their rescue and blows the AT-AT away. That's a :yess: moment :lol

OK I must be a Starfighter freak ??
That was an awesome scene & you can't forget that hyperspace jump sequence too.

That would be a pretty cool display! I believe the majority are 1/72nd scale so they should be fine together, except for the Millennium Falcon (except the PG) & Slave 1 which I believe are 1/144

Flightsuit only i'm afraid but i believe you already know that. This being said, i'd certainly jump on a DX version including both costumes and a Jakku outfit as a bonus :yess:

Count me in. I would buy it right away.
I was also thinking that TFA Han’s outfit looks really similar to what Poe is wearing in TLJ.
So maybe it’s time for my first custom ;)

I wouldn't mind picking him up if he ends up like TFA troopers on sideshow's website w/ a decent discount. Not sure if anyone has already mentioned it, but I think he would look pretty darn good with the Bandai model of his X-Wing.

bandai_xwingpoe001.jpg

I just loved that "one hell of a pilot" scene in TFA.

This looks fantastic but I have zero model making skills :lol would love to see a display with poe. Unfortunately may have to be waiting a while!

Yep, no glue (at least the ones I have). Though, you'll definitely want something to clip and smooth some of the edges, and obviously paint apps will make it look its best. I've been holding off on building mine actually because I want to improve my model skills a bit and get better at painting too haha

Yeah it's the paint apps I'd want to get right. I can draw with pencils but it's a completely different discipline, am always amazed when a talented model maker does some great weathering

Strange wording. It makes it sound like its unconfirmed if they are releasing it at all.

Strange wording. It makes it sound like its unconfirmed if they are releasing it at all.

Nah, I read it as they simply don't have a confirmed timing yet. This could be due to things like final approval from Disney / actor who knows else ? which have no set timing. Therefore release time is not yet confirmed, but "coming soon".

It's also probably not written by a native english speaker.

I'm patiently waiting, as you need to in this game.

Typical legal jargon. Might still be awaiting talent approval or review etc. Better to confirm nothing that claim something that ends up incorrect. Poe will show up, don't worry. They have over 10 TLJ HT figures (if you count required duplicates to get all the Praetorian guards) and only one of those has come out already - piling on another may impact sales of those for now. Better to catch a new PO when the hype builds up for the home video release or when Solo gets some traction in marketing.

There is zero confidence in TLJ toys, but c'mon HT, a pilot is a sure bet.

The likeness on this is awful, why is everyone so excited for this release lol

The likeness on this is awful, why is everyone so excited for this release lol

I'm with you on this one. But I'm more excited for the outfit. The fit and quality of the suit/chest box. Really cause I know itll get my hopes up for how awesome a pilot Luke would be. One day, I hope.

Back