1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn’t anyone see what we did there..? LOL!

No

2017-11-24 14.40.05.jpg

Even though the character has one of the worst names of all time, the suit does look awesome.

Nice pictures from everyone posting! Thanks! Looks great so far. The eyes may be a tad too big, or it could just be the lighting, but I like everything else.

The lighting is just too harsh and from an uncommon angle to judge this fairly. Poor decision on Hot Toys part to debut this the way they did. I'm sure better lit images will turn up eventually.

Even though the character has one of the worst names of all time, the suit does look awesome.

I think his name is one of the coolest. :dunno

I still would've preferred a TLJ brown outfit version instead of the pilot suit, but I don't know when another one will be made, so I'll get this and probably bash together another outfit.

The lighting is just too harsh and from an uncommon angle to judge this fairly. Poor decision on Hot Toys part to debut this the way they did. I'm sure better lit images will turn up eventually.

:exactly:

I don't know about the worst of all time, but it always struck me as a bit lazy - like the writer had a buddy named Joe Cameron and just did a switcheroo with the first letters.:lol

Ok. Maybe I missed mention of it but I couldn’t find it when I skimmed over the last few pages. I f this was talked about I apologize but I gotta ask. Why does the chest box look like a 3 year old painted it?? Is it because this is still in development or does it really look like that?.

Ok. Maybe I missed mention of it but I couldn’t find it when I skimmed over the last few pages. I f this was talked about I apologize but I gotta ask. Why does the chest box look like a 3 year old painted it?? Is it because this is still in development or does it really look like that?.

I think it was the gummy blu-tack they have holding together the vest that caught my eye first though.

That alone says this was a major rush to get it on show.

These pics look great !! The lighting isn’t as harsh as previous pics and although there are still some prototype fixes needed, the sculpt and general look is awesome !

Looking forward for this guy to round out my ST group.

Yeah, he looks a lot better in those photos. I didn't think I'd want to pick a Poe up, but I may end up doing so - I really like the look of this figure. Makes me want Hot Toys to do their own X-Wing Luke.

If you have BB-8 you need Poe...at least in my book. I have the new BB-8 on order (glad I held off) and will do the same when Poe is announced; would love to see it with the helmet on.

Back