1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY!

I wonder if it's a Last Jedi-specific version, or if there's a difference in the outfit between the two movies.

Very happy to see it's happening!

I'm glad they are starting with his character in the flight suit. Such an iconic look. This is a definite PO when it releases.

I don’t think this is Last Jedi version since he has stubble in the movie and this is clean look like Force Awakens.

I don’t think this is Last Jedi version since he has stubble in the movie and this is clean look like Force Awakens.
HT doesn't really seem to care much about facial hair on sculpts unless it's a defining trait (ie. wolverines sideburns) so I wouldn't use that as a defining factor.
Examples of figures that have incorrect facial hair that I can currently think of are Civil War Hawkeye and Roadworn Thor from Ragnarok.

Also, this is a prototype. How convenient for HT that he happenes to wear the same outfit in 2 movies.

Last edited:
FINALLY!

I wonder if it's a Last Jedi-specific version, or if there's a difference in the outfit between the two movies.

Very happy to see it's happening!

I believe its the TFA version. There is a difference in the helmet. The TFA version is all black on the interior and the TLJ version of the helmet has tan on the interior. Hairstyle and clean shave are also TFA.

I believe its the TFA version. There is a difference in the helmet. The TFA version is all black on the interior and the TLJ version of the helmet has tan on the interior. Hairstyle and clean shave are also TFA.

Wow I'm surprised. I thought they were done with TFA. Are there plans to release the QS Kylo Ren or a General Hux figure?

Thanks!

That's actually very strange. I mean, why not just make it a Last Jedi version since the movie is coming up in 2 months, and TFA is "old news"? I suppose they'll make a Last Jedi Poe in his casual outfit and it'll be an easier sell to say the two Poes are from different movies...:dunno

I was happy with just Rey and Kylo, but now this one is probably a must have.....

That opens doors to a possible Finn.....Luke....and Rose...
LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope not done with TFA or Rogue One...;)

ALL SW Movies are on the table with HT.

How to make one collectors heart skip a beat with just one sentence !!! Well, maybe two.

Don't need all the Rogue One troop variants perhaps, but definitely Cassian, Krennic and Baze !!! Oh and Saw & Two Tubes !!.

Looking at the comments for this Poe Dameron tease on Facebook there was a resounding positive response. Isn't always the way, which is a good sign for hopefully more Star Wars figures !!

Not sure if i need this, he was pretty pointless in TFA and probably should have died. Eager to see what he does in TLJ and how the sculpt looks.

Nope not done with TFA or Rogue One...;)

ALL SW Movies are on the table with HT.

So there's hope for a Cassian, after all.

giphy.gif

Huh, if this dos indeed end up being the TFA version i’m not sure if I PO, or hold out for a TLJ Poe.

Hopefully Rose gets announced soon.

Back