1/6th Hammerhead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Those are awesome, stickman!

Thanks Ton Ton!

IMG_4507.jpg

This is his current shelf. I have since moved the peace pipe :peace

SS was cleaver with making the head sculpt rubber and hollow.

Absolutely love this figure. Why Sideshow would get back into aliens. I know they're doing the Bounty Hunters, but I'm pretty sure they're only doing that to finish the line up, not because they're getting back into obscure scum and villainy.

Passing on this figure was one of my biggest regrets. I thought it'd be easily obtainable down the line and simply ran out of time.

Absolutely love this figure. Why Sideshow would get back into aliens. I know they're doing the Bounty Hunters, but I'm pretty sure they're only doing that to finish the line up, not because they're getting back into obscure scum and villainy.
Yeah, I really don't know why rather than wasting effort on things they aren't as good at as Hot Toys (any character with a human likeness basically) Sideshow doesn't just turn more effort to characters like this. Granted from what I can tell their quality still isn't up to par and they still over price their figures but in general I think they do a slightly better job on alien and robot type characters.

I always love it when Momaw posts in the Hammerhead thread. :lol

Great pic. One of those rarer Sideshow figs that has held up very well over the years. Still love it. I need to get mine out and post some pics.

I always love it when Momaw posts in the Hammerhead thread. :lol

Great pic. One of those rarer Sideshow figs that has held up very well over the years. Still love it. I need to get mine out and post some pics.

:lol

It is a favourite, even without my bias.

Back