1/6th Hammerhead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT!? How? From who?

That's outstanding. I got a steal on the Hammy Ex but you still beat me when I tack on the Gammy I just ordered this morning.

Dang! Are people really selling them this cheap?!?! :horror

Nope,
got them from Vikingplayground, they always have great prices for starters but have an extra $10% off sale this wekend on any in-stock figures!
:rock!

OK, here's my few shots...

Hammy looking for an apartment in Brentwood:

Hammy1.jpg

Hammy beauty shots:

Hammy5.jpg
Hammy6.jpg

Hammy CU:

Hammy7.jpg

Last edited:
Momaw was my first order from Viking Playground, but won't be my last. Good price and service.

And my replacement cup arrived! SSC customer service was very pleasant and efficient.

And my replacement cup arrived! SSC customer service was very pleasant and efficient.

How'd you do it exactly? Did you just send an email? Did you go thru Viking or directly thru SS?

I'd like to try and get a cup myself, in a nice way of course. What color cup did they send to you?

I went through SSC themselves- emailed them through a link in their 'contact us' section. I just explained the situation, asked nicely, and they were back in touch fairly quickly. A few e-mails back and forth, and the cup was on its way.

The 'contents' of the cup appear to be a very dark purple.

That staff is a thing of beauty. I'll have to watch for one on evilBay.

Hammy & Gammy - sounds like an old radio team or a bad lounge act...

BTW...those outdoor shots are great Wor-Gar...ole' Hammy looks great in any light.

Sideshow did a kick-ass job of branching out into aliens (alien Jedi excluded). Hammerhead is easily one of my favorite figures ever.

Is the Nook/ Cantina set worth getting?

To be honest... I also like their Alien Jedi figures; while not as complex as Hammerhead or a Guard, they're still really great looking figures.

Back