1/6th Hammerhead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Kuzeh.

I found the disk :yess: Thanks again guys.
Dorg's your Ithorian characters are very impressive.
I'm loving all the shots everyone is posting.

Here's a cleaner schot.

"Excuse me, waiter.."
SticksJabbaIMG_2125.jpg
Great set up!!

About RAW files, I know it's late (and boring) reaction, but this still might be interesting information for some. In short. Actually, more significant than the compression, is the fact that a RAW image is an (nearly) unprocessed file, hence it is so large. It contains lots and lots of extra info, of which the color information and dynamic range are amongst the most important. It holds al the information one may need to process the RAW file in a desired way, depending on the final use of the photo (print, internet,…).
A raw converter basically let's you control what information of the RAW file you actually want to use (color space e.g.). Once an image is processed, a lot of information is thrown over board, thus decreasing the file size. To safe even more storage space, you can finally choose to compress the file by saving it as a Jpg for instance.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the kind words. That setup sure was fun to create.

Alice, thank you very much for the info on RAW files. Very helpful.

WG- Congrats on getting Hammer and staff.

Thanks for the congrats, guys! I do really like this figure as everyone who has him in hand seems to agree. GREAT FIGURE of a very distinctive and unusual Star Wars alien. If you could only have one random, brief-screen character, this would be the one to get.

I haven't had time to take any daylight pics yet and some storms have rolled into LA so its not likely I'll get much until the weekend.

....and if only that ole' kitchen was available for old time's sake, eh? :rotfl

Looking forward to your outdoor pics, Wor-Gar...still too iced up around here for that....

However, if Sideshow ever produces any Hoth figures, I'll be ready!

Thanks. Pretty low. I was curious how this ranked against Gammy's 3,500.

Yeah, I'm surprised with the 1500 number as well. Guess they just expected low interest in this one (and good thing they did with the ex still available).

Surprising given how well the figure looks.

Yeah, shelf space I guess for poeple. Hard to make room sometimes even for great figures.

:exactly:

I was going to wait for the Hammerhead pf, but with space an issue, I'm sticking to the smaller scale...until I win the lotto and get me a bigger house!

Back