1/6th Hammerhead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th Hammer Head Figure

We get Ponda Baba then we pretty much have all those first vintage Kenner figs realized the Sideshow way.

That's the one I really want next... With extra detachable bloody stump. :D

Sideshow did a nice job on "the Dead" Butcher figure by adding new forearms to the Pro and padding. Really changed the shape of the figure and looks good in hand.

I'm guessing they will do something similar hear. That way we can get a good looking figure, but retain much of the articulation.

Pretty sure he's all new parts, just like the Gammie.

Well...if we are going to start getting cantina denizens...I may have to pick up an extra cantina table or two.

This figure is looking excellent.

I think that a lot of people will want a lot more Cantina sets before too long.

I agree with Dave that the cantina set-up is gonna be a key "have" in this line.

I cannot wait for Hammerhead! Seriously... one of my faves from ANH. Loves me some Ithorians!

Finally a must buy Star Wars figure.

I like the way you think !!!!

This is funny...I've been sayin for years on this board that the only SW figures I would ever buy would be Hammerhead and there you have it.Sideshow listen to the Worm,Again.

OMG Even Shai ! :rock

This guy was one of my favorite Star Wars characters as a kid! I'm getting this for sure! :rock

Yes I knew you was my brotha from anotha !

I agree with Dave that the cantina set-up is gonna be a key "have" in this line.

I cannot wait for Hammerhead! Seriously... one of my faves from ANH. Loves me some Ithorians!

:rock ! so happy with this one !

Bring on the aliens, Sideshow! It's time the cantina looked like Jabba's den! :banana

Love seeing a 1:6 Hammerhead. SS rocks for making characters in 1:6 scale that have never been made before.......(A big thank you again for the 1:6 Jabba & extras!)

I don't understand the hype here for this Ithorian character.

That is why you fail...

Pretty sure he's all new parts, just like the Gammie.

Interesting... the small body segments would look like he'd have quite a bit of articulation then. Maybe getting a blue swimsuit version isn't too far of the mark :rock :rock

vinthammerheadfr.jpg

i really just want the outfit to match the figure in terms of quality. this figure is a big deal to me so i want it to look the best possible.

There's something about Hammerhead that brings a flood of nostalgic joy like few other characters. But I can't have just Hammerhead. So I just preordered Greedo and two cantina tables. :lol

Bring on Walrus Man and Blue Snaggletooth!

I guess that answers the question about the mysterious hand. It wasn't cad Bane or Nute Gunray!

Interesting... the small body segments would look like he'd have quite a bit of articulation then. Maybe getting a blue swimsuit version isn't too far of the mark :rock :rock

It looks to me like his body is essentially like a Pro, just instead of smooth sculpted parts for the human Pro, his will have his unique alien anatomy, but I also think that means he'll be pricey or the Ithorian Jedi from Clone Wars is almost a certainty as it could get 2 figures out of the body.

Back