1/6th Hammerhead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th Hammer Head Figure

hell yea !!! damn think of all the possibilities the cantina could bring, i hope greedo & hammerhead are just the beginning..........:chew

This one is a definite. My only question will be is he Momaw (which I assume) or generic. Mine will likely end up as a Roronn Corob custom.

Mine will likely end up as a Roronn Corob custom.

No reason you couldn't customize one, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Sideshow release their own either, I'd imagine there was some consideration of that when undertaking this. With the unique body, 2 named and fairly well known characters of the same species gives them a chance to spread R&D over multiple figures.

does anyone recall if a Hammerhead appears in Jabba's palace?

Not noticably if he was there at all, but really, there was such a mix of creatures in there, you could add him to the mix and it would look fine.

palace-group1.jpg

This is funny...I've been sayin for years on this board that the only SW figures I would ever buy would be Hammerhead and there you have it.Sideshow listen to the Worm,Again.

Both Gammy and this are really interesting body types. I wonder if they'll do more of this with other figures that maybe aren't quite so dramatic in their shape but would benefit from some form of body change (even just adding unique body plates over a pro).

This all bears well for Grievous.

Sideshow did a nice job on "the Dead" Butcher figure by adding new forearms to the Pro and padding. Really changed the shape of the figure and looks good in hand.

I'm guessing they will do something similar hear. That way we can get a good looking figure, but retain much of the articulation.

Back