1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just chillin'

cb871e45.jpg

5f08b886.jpg

Marker, that is an awesome pose for your Greedo, he looks great. Makes me wanna take mine off his cantina seat:lol.

Thanks bud. Yeah I really liked the glass accessory and didn't even realize it came with him.

Plus I currently don't own a Han so I figured what the hell, let's go with a relaxed, boozing Greedo :chug

Greedo feet question

Hi all,

Have just received my 2nd SSC figure, Greedo.

I'm wanting to do a custom on him changing from bounty hunter to Jedi, what I wanted to know is, does anyone know what the feet are like in the boots, are there even feet or do the posts just plug into the boots?

Thanks

DL

Its a peg design, so no feet. If you need feet for your custom you can use Buck body feet as they fit on the Prometheus pegs.

Thanks! :duff

I still have to pick up Gammy and Hammerhead. Hopefully gohastings will have a sale soon.

Thanks! :duff

I still have to pick up Gammy and Hammerhead. Hopefully gohastings will have a sale soon.

Hammerhead is amazing. I've been out of the Sideshow Star Wars line for a long time and that figure alone got me interested again.

I'm waiting for the Hastings sale to pick up a Greedo.

Hammerhead is amazing. I've been out of the Sideshow Star Wars line for a long time and that figure alone got me interested again.

I'm waiting for the Hastings sale to pick up a Greedo.

I'm impressed with both Greedo and Yoda, and can't wait to pick up Hammerhead. I'm still a little pissed that he disappeared from StarWarsShop.com right before their 40% sale started. :lol

You are going to have a lot of fun with both Greedo and Hammerhead. Great figures all around

Back