1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greedo must now do "the Indy", Stick.

LOL,

I couldn't do it. I got the new Cantina set today, so I had to play with this instead.

HanGreedo.png

Last edited:
I read somewhere in this thread that the table was not accurate because Han was supposed to shoot under it to kill Greedo. It struck me as odd that Sideshow would overlook something so huge. So I double-checked and found that the table Sidehow did is accurate...to the SE. I wanted to double-check the original theatrical release as well and it actually took me a while to find he clip (thanks, youtube). But I found that the table was not altered for the SE. And Han shot by the table, not under it.

hey Jess, I just pop it on the floor or table, turn all the lights off and normally do quite long exposures 2 or 3 seconds and I nearly always shot on f4.5 or less. I love a narrow depth of field. So many folks have digital SLR cameras these days but stick em on auto!! If there is something specific you wanted to do just let me know. I did my first on line msn photo session with a board member last week and he nailed it about 10mins!!!

This was my problem for a long time. It worked well at first. But as time went on the camera's auto feature just didn't set the shots as well as it did when it was new. I finally switched away from auto and have started to learn more about setting the shots myself and my pictures are improving. There are still a few things that I need to have corrected on my camera, but it will have to be sent in for those.

I read somewhere in this thread that the table was not accurate because Han was supposed to shoot under it to kill Greedo. It struck me as odd that Sideshow would overlook something so huge. So I double-checked and found that the table Sidehow did is accurate...to the SE. I wanted to double-check the original theatrical release as well and it actually took me a while to find he clip (thanks, youtube). But I found that the table was not altered for the SE. And Han shot by the table, not under it.

I also wondered about this. You'd think Greedo, with those giant eyes, would be able to spot that. :D

Sean

Too busy watching Han's hand gestures. The eyes are always drawn to motion. Another great alien by SideShow.

Ordered today, already got the cantina set, kinda done that the wrong way round but either way, can't wait to get this :)

Still waiting for mine... But he gets postphoned all the time :(
At first I hoped to get him 2 weeks ago, then it changed in today, and now it looks like it will be March the 15th :gah:

Got him today. He rocks :rock

I'll get some pics of how I posed him in once his pose is set.

Great figure overall though. And an amazing headsculpt if you ask me. SS really knows what they're doing with non-human figures. I'm impressed.

Too busy watching Han's hand gestures. The eyes are always drawn to motion. Another great alien by SideShow.

The eyes are also drawn to attractiveness as well...maybe Greedo felt more strongly about Han than we realised - and missed on purpose.
Oh wait, he never fired in the first place. Disregard. Awesome figure.

Back