1/6th AT-AT Driver (custom)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How u gonna manage a whole fix, Fabricate a new joint piece?

I dont drink anymore tbh i gave that and the drugs up yrs ago, been much happier for it, you can only rave, party and do crazy s*"t so much before your head goes gaga. Ive travelled to many countries. I went walkabout for over a year that was cool, and even talked to the dalai lama himself when i was dong charity work. Ive rode with Hells Angels, and partied til i was in a coma. And the women dont even go there lest to say it was wild, european girls rock especially the french twins reoowr.

Besides i have enough money to split the bills and that 3 ways with my family so im not freeloading lol. I watch my funds carefully and decide exactly what i want and what i can live without figure wise, and save or spend accordingly.

Last edited:
No joy with any boots yet. There is a marmit AT-AT driver on ebay at mo £25 but my guess it it will rocket up.

Hey Lopie good to hear from u. Yeah looks ok. Not sure if it is too small. Still having trouble finding some good boots though.

Dorgmal

Back