1/6th ANH Colonel Wullf Yularen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wouldn't worry about those who come here to bash us for doing "no body" characters, if they come her just to talk trash they are just trolls and likely wont come back to read anything we say, because I know when I was 12 I had much better things to than talk to a bunch of Star Wars geeks online.

Though now that I think about it there was no "online" when I was 12.:lol

I really wouldn't worry about those who come here to bash us for doing "no body" characters, if they come her just to talk trash they are just trolls and likely wont come back to read anything we say, because I know when I was 12 I had much better things to than talk to a bunch of Star Wars geeks online.

Though now that I think about it there was no "online" when I was 12.:lol

True, very true! :lol

However, my posts may come in handy for quoting if any more trolls show up...

trolls-doll-red-hair.jpg

Dude, that looks awesome!!!

Just out of curiosity, before the Clone Wars series, did the character of Yularen exist? I know he was seen in a ANH , but was his background somewhat established as well as his name?

Dude, that looks awesome!!!

Just out of curiosity, before the Clone Wars series, did the character of Yularen exist? I know he was seen in a ANH , but was his background somewhat established as well as his name?

I know his name was, but I can't say what existed of his backstory.

I know his name was, but I can't say what existed of his backstory.

Cool, thanks, I like how they took him out of ANH and established him as a recurring character in the CW. I hope they do the same with other characters as well, I'd love to see a young Veers or Piett.

Seems the only place hes been seen or mentioned is in ANH, the Clone Wars series and a few book adaptions of episodes of the series.

I would like to see some similar characters show up in the Clone Wars but I think Veers or Piett would be quite young and probably unimportant (low ranked) at the time to be shown.

found this info on wookiepedia:

Veers would have been 26 or so and joins the military in the Rise of the Empire era right after the Clone Wars.

Piett doesnt have his age but shortly following the Declaration of a New Order and the ensuing Imperialization of the galaxy, Piett began his naval career, serving with the Axxila antipirate fleet.

Last edited:
Cool, thanks, I like how they took him out of ANH and established him as a recurring character in the CW. I hope they do the same with other characters as well, I'd love to see a young Veers or Piett.

I know in one of newer comic book series (I think its a team up of Kit Fisto and Plo Koon on an ice planet) theres a young Ozzel. I think thats his name. The guy Vader chokes in ESB and Piett takes his place. He's a major A-hole in it and the clone commander with him basically calls him out about it.

With help from BHD2, Colonel Yularen has himself a proper Imperial belt.

wullf50.jpg

Thanks again for helping me out. Much appreciated my friend!!:D

awesome Wullf you got there. Ever since CW, I've grown to like his character alot.

Same here. That is something that I would love to see them do more of. Rather than creating brand new characters, it's very cool to have some OT guys. It kind of binds the two eras together a bit more.

I'm waiting for Sideshow to put out a Yularen figure. I'm going to convert him to a Rebel Fleet Trooper.:D

The figure looks awesome Chaka!!!

SUPERB!!!!!!
LOVE THIS CUSTOM!!!
Send it to me or I kill Billy.
Serious, I'll whack im.
and send his head to you in a box.

Back