1/6th ANH Colonel Wullf Yularen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakaman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is a guy I have been working on, Colonel/Admiral Wullf Yularen.

WullfYularen.jpg

Here is a picture of him with his hat on. Wullf is on the right obviously.
Isbelevator.jpg

Here are a couple early shots. I still need to dremmel a bit more and touch up the hair on the sides. I also need to paint the belt buckle and do a few other things.

The head was a SSC Rebel Fleet trooper with mustache and side hair added, the belt is from a Hasbro Imperial officer, Praji hat, Admiral Thrawn outfit with rank badge cut in half to be screen accurate and Dragon boots.

wulff2.jpg

wulff1.jpg

Pretty easy custom. I have always wanted one of those white outfit officers from ANH. More pictures when he is finished.

Chris

Last edited:
Re: ANH Colonel Wullf Yularen

Awesome work, Chakaman! I've been tempted to do him in the Clone Wars series since I like the uptight British Officer look they gave him.

Quick question though, don't they wear black pants?

Awesome work, Chakaman! I've been tempted to do him in the Clone Wars series since I like the uptight British Officer look they gave him.

I am not sure, but you may be right. The Hasbro figure has white pants though and I could not find any reference pictures. I need to watch ANH again, I think you can briefly see his pants in that shot. If they wear black pants, its an easy fix.

Thanks!

:horror

wow! That sculpt is absolutley perfect for him!

You think that's an easy custom? The other day I made a companion for my SS EpII clone trooper, used a "failed" helmet cast Dorgs sent me, patched up the fin on top (the very tip was lost to an air bubble, that was about the only flaw!), painted it up (ugh that didn't work well... there's gotta be an easier way to do it!), stuck it on my clonobi sans cape... Now that's about the easiest custom ever (unless you count body swaps, like putting hasbro clothes on a HT body... I've done that too tho... :lol)

Nice:rock

The ones walking down the hall way do and I think their jackets are not quite white, its hard to tell though with all the odd lighting, but I am pretty sure the guy he's working on wears what Thrawn does, with white pants. There are so many variations on that style uniform.

It would appear that he does wear black pants, and that his tunic is more of an off white or cream, but I think the white works just fine. Easily recognizable as who he is supposed to be.

ScreenHunter_02Apr130942.jpg

ScreenHunter_01Apr130941.jpg

Thanks for the input and pictures guys.

I think I may give the jacket a tea bath, I dunno. As far as black pants go, I guess I have a decision to make.

Thanks for the input and pictures guys.

I think I may give the jacket a tea bath, I dunno. As far as black pants go, I guess I have a decision to make.

I think it looks great the way it is. You could pick up some Prajii pants and switch them out, but I still think the all white looks great.

It would appear that he does wear black pants, and that his tunic is more of an off white or cream, but I think the white works just fine. Easily recognizable as who he is supposed to be.

ScreenHunter_02Apr130942.jpg

ScreenHunter_01Apr130941.jpg

I was saying that the guys walking down the hallway are wearing the black pants and not quite white jackets, but I dont think that applies to the guy sitting at the table, I think he wears white pants and a white jacket. But the jacket color like I said before could just be the lighting so they may all bee white. They are all ISB officer's so they could all be wearing black pant's also, It would be nice if there was a picture of him standing.

Last edited:

I was saying that the guys walking down the hallway are wearing the black pants and not quite white jackets, but I dont think that applies to the guy sitting at the table, I think he wears white pants and a white jacket.

It's the same guy. The image walking down the hallway is the original shot that his closeup wearing the hat picture comes from. And watching the scene at the table, it really does appear to be off white. I still think the all white looks best though.

It's the same guy. The image walking down the hallway is the original shot that his closeup wearing the hat picture comes from. And watching the scene at the table, it really does appear to be off white. I still think the all white looks best though.

I think your right, I never looked that close at that picture becuse the faces were so blurred.

The white pants do look good, but if you have a Thrawn and some other officer's the variety would be nice having him wear black pants.

SERIOUS ? I am a star wars fan. I love the old trilogy. Your making a 1/6th figure on a guy i've never seen. Hes an extra in the film ? He doesnt have a back plot or history in the actual films. Your making a 1/6th version of him lol. Sorry am not dissin you but u might as well do 1/6th figures of all the extras in the films. Its not even like people are saying "Colonel Wullf Yularen !!! OMG....he kicked ass in the film...seriously did a great job in the film and I wish I had a 1/6th of him"....Atleast do main characters...bring on the hate messages !

Very serious. Maybe if you visited this forum more often you would understand. To most of us here, the background characters are very exciting and are lot of fun to do since we know they will never be made by Sideshow. I mean guys here have done Fixer, Uncle Owen, random droids, skiff guards etc and its all great.

This guy is going to add a lot to my display when I put him next to the characters Sideshow has done.

No hate. I just disagree with your opnion.

OK

Ass

Thanks for chiming in with your opinion. Now go back to the regular customs section. There's alot of main, kick ass characters being made there.

Looks great as usual Chaka, even for a character that's never been seen by certain SW fans:duh

Very serious. Maybe if you visited this forum more often you would understand. To most of us here, the background characters are very exciting and are lot of fun to do since we know they will never be made by Sideshow. I mean guys here have done Fixer, Uncle Owen, random droids, skiff guards etc and its all great.

This guy is going to add a lot to my display when I put him next to the characters Sideshow has done.

No hate. I just disagree with your opnion.

:lecture

I agree, I think it's cool to see guys who will never be "officially" made, especially with the talented board members we have here.

(And as soon as I saw the thread title I was like "Yularen, that's the dude with the mustache and the white uniform.)

Back