1/6 Zombie Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol Actually the raisin eyes are the part I like best... the rotted skin around the skull looks a little rough to me. Its not bad, but I think the first one is just a better looking sculpt overall.

BTW, who is selling these... I really do think I'd like to get that first sculpt.

Yeah... actually all of the ones this guy is selling look like either botched casts or chunkily altered sculpts... but for zombies it doesn't really matter. It's a nice alternative for some quick, easy zombie sculpts. Here is a link to the squishy head:
https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-scale-cust...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2eaa7dde2a

He has others for sale right now too, but the skull ones are his best ones.

I like em both are they the same sculpt modded.. I know one is like zombie 9 or something..

nice work saintsyn..I notice the ebay guy uses the same skull sculpt in a few of his zombies.. I wonder if its a found item?

P3140050.JPG
awesome

nice zombies, its hard to get the ornament sculpt to look bad. goes with everything.......:banana

great work on that zombie saint. love the punk version 2.....:D

i wanted to do the same thing, removing the sculpted mowhawk & add real hair........:rock2

Back