1/6 Zombie Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zomgal1.jpg

i,ll bang this one all day,til me butt fall,s off :D

dude-wtf.jpg

:thud::monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Very bad visual image :monkey4

P7100292.JPG
P7110317.JPG
P7100310.JPG
P7110324.JPG

heres a couple of pic,s of my 70,s dawn of the dead custom zombie, only 90% done still need to blood him up alittle and whiten his teeth...hope you enjoy...

Last edited:
@Saintsyn Thanks, It'll be in the post shortly.

@thenammagazine Most of the heads in the shop are my own work, customised figures and a few sculpts.

There are also quite a few that I paid a lot of money for to get pro sculpted like Bub and Dr Tongue. You will see some of those for sale by the people who did the work for me.

Then there are those that you will see for sale in China on eBay. I had those head sculpts long before the China factory got hold of them. They are free from copyright.

There are only 2 recasts there which are #24 and 25. They are a couple of heads that are very cool and everyone deserves to have one although they are not available from the original sculptor anymore. If the guy ever shows up I will be happy to send him all the profits on those 2.

Think thats everything.

@thenammagazine Most of the heads in the shop are my own work, customised figures and a few sculpts.

There are also quite a few that I paid a lot of money for to get pro sculpted like Bub and Dr Tongue. You will see some of those for sale by the people who did the work for me.

Then there are those that you will see for sale in China on eBay. I had those head sculpts long before the China factory got hold of them. They are free from copyright.

There are only 2 recasts there which are #24 and 25. They are a couple of heads that are very cool and everyone deserves to have one although they are not available from the original sculptor anymore. If the guy ever shows up I will be happy to send him all the profits on those 2.

Think thats everything.

As Arnold would say, "C'mon.... don't bull____ me." There're a hell of a lot more than 2 recasts on your "sale" page. I saw Sideshow's Mummy, Phantom, quite a few of the Buffy guys, the Jason VII head, etc. That's not including the recast petitions for Sideshow's Dead Premium Format UC and their LSBs.

As Arnold would say, "C'mon.... don't bull____ me." There're a hell of a lot more than 2 recasts on your "sale" page. I saw Sideshow's Mummy, Phantom, quite a few of the Buffy guys, the Jason VII head, etc. That's not including the recast petitions for Sideshow's Dead Premium Format UC and their LSBs.

Yeah I thought it was odd that sideshow PF images were the in progress shots for pre ordering 6th scale heads there...

Let's get this thread back on track! Here are a few new zombies I've put together over the past couple of months with heads I got off of ebay...

August212010033.jpg

August212010030.jpg

August212010037.jpg

August212010041.jpg

August212010053.jpg

August212010056.jpg

August212010063.jpg

August212010067.jpg

August212010072.jpg

August212010074.jpg

Back