1/6 Young Jackie Chan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha I got the clothing ready just need a body whenever this is ready, what body will work best?

Thanks guys.

As for the body I haven't planned out yet which body would work, and it also depends on which Jackie you'll want to make, but I think that the HT bruce lee body is the one for him, but those are very hard to get now. The old enterbay bruce lee bodies are also a good option but those are long gone, too.

It's hard to get a body for someone like Jackie, I guess I will settle for one of those TTM19 knock offs, they are good IMO.

Or these Enterbay knock offs:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Enterbay-1...6726?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e81c87456

I am using BL body, can you make the sculpt a neckless option like Rocky? :)

the enterbay rm5 is a good choice body to, the one that comes with the hans head. also if you got the clothing with that can work for a drunken master figure. similar in size to the Bruce lee body

Another WIP on Jackie. Had some time between hands. He is a tough likeness to capture! :S . Getting there I hope.

12125_672467402816968_1319922302_n.jpg

Omg want this. Thats amazing your a Boss!!!
Please start a interest list for the fans. Finished this will be the best sculpt ever of jc

Thanks guys. Since this sculpt is not contemplated on my "schedule" , I'll see when I'll make an interest list and such, I am taking my time with Jackie because he's been fighting back, haha. But really, thanks for your interest :)

Getting there!!!

Sculpt looks like it's developing nicely. Some peeps might have been satisfied enough & stopped there, but it's good to read you're still working on it. Talented.

Back