1/6 Young Jackie Chan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheungkinmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
I still need to tone down some of his facial shapes to make him even younger, and Jackie actually combs his hair the other side, forgot to flip the image, but you get the drift. Done with sculpey firm.

jackiewip_copy_by_cheungkinmen-d77ge9l.jpg

newer WIP:

12125_672467402816968_1319922302_n.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! :) . I had an itch, had to scratch it, wanted to sculpt Jackie for so long. This is about 3 days work, need to be quicker.

Shoot, Trevor Grove and Adam Gu sometimes take months to be finished with a sculpt. Looks pretty damn good for 3 days' work to me. I'm no expert on Hong Kong cinema, but it seems like Jackie Chan has to be the number 2 martial arts action star after Bruce Lee. I'm surprised we haven't seen more customs of him.

Well, Trevor and Adam, see things people like me does not, they have nano eyes!. I've been told HT's sculptors (Kojun, Yulli, K.A Kim, etc) takes a month to sculpt a head, revisions back and forth. I believe there is something I am not doing right, but I do want to whip sculpts as fast and accurate as I can, don't know if that is counter productive.

Anyways, yeah, I wonder why, I wanted Enterbay's Jackie Chan, but it was cancelled, and no other sculpt has ever been of my liking because I don't want a smiling Jackie, I want him to be mad and ready to fight.

Fantastic! I was just repainting my old Dragon figure for something to do... but this will certainly be the Jackie sculpt to own :rock

Fantastic! I was just repainting my old Dragon figure for something to do... but this will certainly be the Jackie sculpt to own :rock

Thanks man. I also have that figure, I kind of never liked a smiling Jackie, I mean he is an action comedy star, but his fighting choreography was as real as it gets, so I wanted a sculpt with a serious face.

HOLY HOLY HOLY i am so down for this! Pleassseeeee do Police story D:

Thanks bud. I am going to combine some of his hair styles so he can be used in any of his older movies like Police Story, Meals on Wheels, Lucky Stars, Armour of God II, Etc.

I don't know when would I be able to complete this one tho', I just wanted to sculpt him as far as I could before I did something else. I'll make a run when I'm out of the woods with my other projects ^^

hey man im so in for this. you need to offer this painted pleaseeee
biggest JC fan ever. i had one sculpted before but head was oversized so couldnt use it. i would use it to go with Begger Su from the Snake in Eagle Shadow movie.

I am going to combine some of his hair styles so he can be used in any of his older movies like Police Story, Meals on Wheels .....
It's 'Wheels On Meals', but I'm guessing you already knew that :D

The fight between Jackie & Benny might be one of my fav one on one movie fights I've seen so far.

police story will blend in nice as a inbetweener hairstyle.

my fav JC movies were snake in eagle shadow and the young master. love it when he drinks the oil at the end.

It's 'Wheels On Meals', but I'm guessing you already knew that :D

The fight between Jackie & Benny might be one of my fav one on one movie fights I've seen so far.

that fight is probably one of the best choreographed fight jackie has done, maybe except the final one on one with Bradley James Allan or the end of drunken master 2, they're all equally good to me. The kicks are so swift with Benny.

Back