1/6 Young Jackie Chan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there might have been some real life tension between Jackie & Benny at the time (I think Benny wanted to fight Jackie for real), which might have added to the intensity of match. When Jackie blocks some of those hits, he really does sell the weight behind the attacks. Stellar match.

I kinda forgot about the Gorgeous fight. Maybe because I didn't really watch that repeatedly like Jackie's other movies. But that fight was one I really liked as well. I feel like watching it now.

As for Drunken Master 2, what can I say? Classic.

Edit: I went ahead & watched the Gorgeous fight on YouTube. I like how Jackie inserts a bit of comedy in his fights. Brilliant.

Last edited:
Right? And for Bradley to have that same sense of humor while putting up a terrific fight is pretty great. In terms of end of a special effects end fight spectacle, my top will always be the mall fight in police story. Hell, the entire movie was pretty fantastic. :lol

This is a side project, but will definitely keep working on this. I did some tweaks around his mouth and cheeks, but nothing spectacular, will show more when I have blocked out the hair.

The fight with Benny is one of my top fights ever, those 2 did hit each other, haha.

@Lawrence: haha thanks for the correction, yes it's wheels on meals, I always get those 2 mixed, they are practically the same meaning haha.

@Vik2001: Thanks man, I will, but later on :) .

cheers man, would love to own this piece from you be a grail for sure.

THanks for letting us know CKM, at least you know there's some hardcore JC fans in here haha Maybe you can collab with Yunsil again to give us clothing sets for a specific movie u have in mind, I know jackie's outfit in Police story is not the easiest outfit to bash. I tried. :lol

As you can see, I fixed the sculpt around his mouth and nose to make him younger than the preview pic I posted.

Love it! First time I have ever seen something hand sculpted right in front of me. So much talent you have.:clap

I remember going through the hassle of mashing the picture quality of one Wheels On Meals DVD, with the original english dub on another Wheels On Meals copy. I think the HK Legends DVD copy didn't have the soundtrack or english dub I liked during that fight, so I had to find it somewhere else, & mash it together.

I uploaded it to YouTube once upon a time, but for some reason my video was taken down. Not sure why mine was targeted when there's a bunch of Jackie Chan clips still on there.

But yeah, I still have my edited version of the fight scene on my comp & watch it now & again. I like the uptempo music on the original english dub :D

I remember going through the hassle of mashing the picture quality of one Wheels On Meals DVD, with the original english dub on another Wheels On Meals copy. I think the HK Legends DVD copy didn't have the soundtrack or english dub I liked during that fight, so I had to find it somewhere else, & mash it together.

I uploaded it to YouTube once upon a time, but for some reason my video was taken down. Not sure why mine was targeted when there's a bunch of Jackie Chan clips still on there.

But yeah, I still have my edited version of the fight scene on my comp & watch it now & again. I like the uptempo music on the original english dub :D

Never watched the english dubbed version of this movie. Maybe is was taken down because of the music or something ?.

Why just one on one fight?! This is just a spectacle...especially that near death stunt at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk4dUq4zE_o

EPIC!, Police Story is one of my faves!. It's a shame Jackie did not get to his full potential when he went to Hollywood.

EPIC!, Police Story is one of my faves!. It's a shame Jackie did not get to his full potential when he went to Hollywood.

Very true, battle creek brawl was his first breakthrough into Hollywood and that movie sucked because they didn't let Jackie direct the action scenes the way he wanted to. Also, I do believe the pre hollywood era movies are best without dubs...I don't know, I'm not a big fan of dubbing when it comes to foreign films and anime.

Another Jackie W.I.P

6974_659335737463468_738877568_n.jpg

I think this is the last WIP for a while, need to finish other stuff, but will go back to it ASAP.

Back