1/6 witchking?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyda

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey i dont really collect LOTR although im a big fan of the movies and loved the witchking

my question is, is there a 1/6 witchking figure? or even a good statue?

Witch_king.jpg

:horror:horror:horror

im trying to quit, but it just keeps pulling me back in

i need to go to collectors anonymous

Is the SSW statue not 1/6 though?

I love that statue, one of a few that came out while I had stopped collecting and never ended up picking up.

i was looking more at a 1/6, as much as i would ike to have a PF :drool or statue, the price comes into play. i wish there was one. any word of future 1/6 LOTR figures to give hope of witchking

i was looking more at a 1/6, as much as i would ike to have a PF :drool or statue, the price comes into play. i wish there was one. any word of future 1/6 LOTR figures to give hope of witchking

dude if they make a new LOTR baddy(witchking or ringwrath PF) i'll be all over that ^^^^ like peanut butter on toast! i'll pay for that ^^^^ right now main and would'nt give a ^^^^ it came out a year from now. just knowing it's in the works will make me run up to my neighbor and punch that ^^^^^ in the face from the pure joy..........:banana:banana:banana

dude if they make a new LOTR baddy(witchking or ringwrath PF) i'll be all over that ^^^^ like peanut butter on toast! i'll pay for that ^^^^ right now main and would'nt give a ^^^^ it came out a year from now. just knowing it's in the works will make me run up to my neighbor and punch that ^^^^^ in the face from the pure joy..........:banana:banana:banana

soo... you.. would like it, yeah?

Back