1/6 witchking?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when i was looking through Ebay i came across it, i knew you were a big fan.. just wondering :monkey3

i so want a 1/6 :banghead

Get the SSW one!! It was made by the people who designed it for the film!! What more incentive do you need!!! Buy!!!!!!

Or there's the veeeery expensive Witch King in true form...

Get the SSW one!! It was made by the people who designed it for the film!! What more incentive do you need!!! Buy!!!!!!

Or there's the veeeery expensive Witch King in true form...

Is there a reason the true form Witchking is so sought after? Does he have a much lower ES? Because I love the Witchking character, but from a design perspective I much prefer the dark rider version over his true form appearance.

The statue on top is from the Weta Sideshow line, there is no 1/6th scale ringwraith or witchking to my deep regret.

the SSW statue line is 1/6 scale.

But no there are no SS 12" Witch King action figures out there, yet

Seriously?

Is the ToyBiz one worth getting? I mean, we're not gonna get it from Sideshow, so I'm considering other avenues to fill in the gaps for the line.

It's not anything near the quality of SS. It's a $9.99 toy.
I've got it and it's okay.

But seriously- nothing compares to the SSW statue.
Nothing.
witchking.gif

It's not anything near the quality of SS. It's a $9.99 toy.
I've got it and it's okay.

But seriously- nothing compares to the SSW statue.
Nothing.

witchking.gif

So true,
I had this piece once and its HUGE, I mean massive and mean looking, if you like the Wiki or Ringwraith's then this is a must.:nazgul
x :peace

Back