1/6 Weapons Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sladesuperagent

Mine's bigger.
Reaction score
I just posted this in my Shelve's thread, but it would probably a better fit here. I've been wanting build some sort of 1/6 weapons room--something that would display all the guns and accessories I have--and maybe even turning it into more of an environment for 1/6 figures. I started looking at shadow boxes at Michael's, mostly because they already had the glass and were set-up for pinning things into, so construction would be minimal. Unfortunately most came with black backing and that wouldn't work with a bunch of black guns--and the only white backed one was $40 and metal framed. And everything they had was pretty pricey. I looked at jewelry displays online, but they looked cheap and they all had set dimensions for each compartment, which wouldn't work for my longer rifles. I knew that when I saw what I wanted, I would know it. Then I went to TJ Maxx and scoured the Home Dept and, unbelievably, I found what I was looking for!

These are laying down w/o the glass:
DSC06781.jpg

DSC06783.jpg

DSC06785.jpg

DSC06786.jpg

DSC06787.jpg

And standing w/ glass:
DSC06788.jpg

DSC06790.jpg

DSC06789.jpg

I'm still looking for a few more of these--I've checked 4 TJ Maxxes in the Tampa/St. Pete area with no luck. They were marked down from $16.98 to $13 in the Home Dept clearance section. I think if you call the store they can look up the SKU # and see if they are in stock. SKU# is 81-STATIONERY 557596, worth the $13 in my opinion.

Last edited:
Very cool idea! I love it! If I had a spot for something like that in my collection, I would have myself a new goal!

that is cool as hell...................great job..............i can see deniro's drool.............:D

"are you talking to me?????"

Back