1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress)- First 3 Done & Weathered Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I’ve been taking pictures of the process so I’ll get a tutorial up on the step by steps.

thanks Joe for making this project happen in the first :duff. and now the photo`s of what came in the mail yesterday. this thing is so awesome cant wait to put it together.thanks again Joe.
IMG_0503 (8).JPG
IMG_0505.JPG

I’m still highly interested in one of these... Just in case one of you guys happens to bump your head and decides to back out.

yeah the suit has been with me before my parts were even here i forgot to post that in the description when i posted the picture.

Last edited:
Thanks Lee!

The 2nd Wampa was sent out today, I haven't heard back from Spudtrooper yet... but it looks like he's not on here as much these days. But if any of you guys know him let him know to check his PMs.

I'm going to work on finishing the next back of three starting today... so if all goes like the last batch I should have them done by early next week, or the weekend if things go really smooth.

Just sent payment for my Wampa! A project that has been well worth the wait. So look forward to having the figure in hand to smack Luke around.

Re: 1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress)- Figures in Progess!

Oh my god, I'm gone cry. I can't believe I missed the boat on this.

Let me know if there's no chance I'm gonna get one. I keep hoping... I don't mind waiting if time is your enemy here, it appears that these are worth waiting for.

A very quick photo of the 3 nearly done ones... heads aren't really pushed into place here as it's just a test fitting.

edited-image_zpsrkpaxssd.png

Beautiful job with this.

Just opened this thread... at the same time the Wampa first appearance scene was on my TV.

Life is good.

Really hoping I can still score a 1/4 scale body sometime soon for a non-obscene amount.

Really hoping I can still score a 1/4 scale body sometime soon for a non-obscene amount.

Once I get my pieces from GB I'll have to hunt that down too (and yeah they do seem to have dried up) but my feeling is that a large/muscular 1/6 body with extensions might work too. I'd prefer the 1/4 body but it is pretty massive and requires just as much cutting down as the 1/6 would require extending.

And great pics Spudtrooper - very nice piece. He kinda looks like an angry old grandpa hollering with crazy white hair and beard.:lol

how come there are no photo`s of this beautiful creation of this wampa yet? I have been working on mine and almost done with it. the body process was the most work trying to figure out ways to make the arms extend far enough to have the shape and feel of how the wampa looks.

Back