1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress)- First 3 Done & Weathered Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress)- Figures in Progess!

It's on... I was on vacation the last week so I didn't get a lot done. But I'm close on the first group being finished.

I super appreciate how cool everyone is, just a bit more and these babies will be rolling out. Again, if the forum disappears again don't worry as I have all of your contact information. But just in case you can't contact me here for whaterver reason here is my email:
name_zps6c72adfc.jpg

Galactiboy posted his direct e-mail address earlier. Has anyone tried contacting him via the e-mail? Not sure if he's on any social media.

This site went through some major upheavel some months back and I've noticed some members who used to be on here a lot aren't here as much anymore.

Of course an update would be nice but I wouldn't worry about Galictiboy, seems like good people and probably just hasn't had an update of substance. Looking forward to seeing these come together.

It's been more than four months since Galatictiboy posted here - hope everything is okay with him. I don't think anyone has anything to worry about but this long silence is certainly unlike my experience of him. The project still looks awesome and I've enjoyed following it. It's also extremely complex, hence the long time period it's taken him.

I talked to joe today. ad he said he is still working on them and doesn`t want any one to get worried and he asked me to rely the message to other freak members if any one needs to ask any questions to feel free to reach out to him on his email as he said he doesn`t get on the boards much as well have seen.

Yep, sorry if anyone is getting worried. I totally understand... I took on too much here compared to what I expected, but I still and working to get them done.

I don't really post on the board anymore, the loss of the custom section and Sideshow's crack down really killed my taste for it... but if you have any questions PM me and I'll get it or send me an email.

My tentative schedule is to try to have all of this done by the time Celebration comes around, that's in Mid-April. I also recognize that the delay here has been really unacceptable, so if anyone does want to back out who already paid or would like their parts as-is to get someone else to finish it I'll do that.

But, if you want to continue we'll make that happen too.

broseph, your good peeps, one of the custom og's that I noticed really cared about fellow freaks and projects that came up while we were still a semi small but loaded to the gills with talent board. i miss the board as it used to be but count you as one of the honest good guys. we've had several dealings in the past years and you have never been anything but strait up & honest to deal with. :duff
anyone getting nervous should relax...........in Joe we trust!
hell ya gotta trust a guy whose daughter rides a dewback!.............:rotfl

broseph, your good peeps, one of the custom og's that I noticed really cared about fellow freaks and projects that came up while we were still a semi small but loaded to the gills with talent board. i miss the board as it used to be but count you as one of the honest good guys. we've had several dealings in the past years and you have never been anything but strait up & honest to deal with. :duff
anyone getting nervous should relax...........in Joe we trust!
hell ya gotta trust a guy whose daughter rides a dewback!.............:rotfl

:lol

That photo just showed up in my Facebook memories... 7 years ago. I would not put her on it now.

Thank you for the notes… I’m definitely looking forward to getting my order.

I know what you mean regarding the customs crack down. It is very discouraging. I buy so many official figures to make my custom figures so I Have trouble understanding the logic.

I know that the custom figs spots are all taken, but are the cast pieces (head/hands) still available?

TaliBane, I think I may have one set of casts... Let me check and I'll get back to you.

TaliBane, I think I may have one set of casts... Let me check and I'll get back to you.

Also let me know if you have an extra customized body, fur suit, padding and time for painting.:monkey3 Kidding!:lol

I don't really post on the board anymore, the loss of the custom section and Sideshow's crack down really killed my taste for it... but if you have any questions PM me and I'll get it or send me an email.

Anybody able to elaborate a bit more on that "custom section" being lost and "Sideshow's crack down" thingies? They do sound bad and I am not aware of any of them... :-(
It sounds worrysome. Anybody can tell me if only a bit about it?

Thanks!
m.

Me too!

I really regret not seeing this when the project started.

It looks amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh-oh, there goes TaliBane.:monkey3:yess::lol

giphy.gif

I've been grouching about missing out on this one for like 18 months.:rotfl You gotta watch these boards like a hawk.

Uh-oh, there goes TaliBane.:monkey3:yess::lol

giphy.gif

I've been grouching about missing out on this one for like 18 months.:rotfl You gotta watch these boards like a hawk.

I know! Haha!

I have an uncanny super power that compels really talented folks to start cool projects when I’m not looking at the boards [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey again... so good news and not as good news.

Good news, I am nearly done with these.. and I should at least have the first 3 done within the next day or two. Not as good of news is that not all of them will be done by Wednesday when I leave. But I'm making good progress and it seems like the kinks (of which there have been a lot) seem to be worked out.

I'll send a PM to the first 3 on the list and I would like to think that over the next month or so I'll get the rest done and out.

Also- General Grievous; your stuff should also be ready by Wednesday... I'll send you a PM

Hey again... so good news and not as good news.

Good news, I am nearly done with these.. and I should at least have the first 3 done within the next day or two. Not as good of news is that not all of them will be done by Wednesday when I leave. But I'm making good progress and it seems like the kinks (of which there have been a lot) seem to be worked out.

I'll send a PM to the first 3 on the list and I would like to think that over the next month or so I'll get the rest done and out.

Also- General Grievous; your stuff should also be ready by Wednesday... I'll send you a PM

Grievous said he'd like his Wampa sent to me.:monkey3

Back