1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress)- First 3 Done & Weathered Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Interest: 1/6 Wampa Project- Feet Question?

Excited to see what you do with those GB. You always do great work.

Thanks man, looking forward to seeing your's as well :rock

Wonder what he will look like next to my Tauntaun Deluxe

Should be pretty good looking together, of course the Wampa being fur (as opposed to sculpted) will cause some bellyaches; but I think once on a shelf (or in a display together) they should be complimentary.

So what's a group of Wampas called? A tribe? A pride? A gaggle?

A Catawampus?

Re: Interest: 1/6 Wampa Project (Full figure or Kit) First Update

I just sent out a PM to everyone on on the interest list... if you are on the interest list and did not get the PM let me know :duff

Re: Interest: 1/6 Wampa Project- PM Sent for Interest List

So I've made a few adjustments to the list... there were a few names that had not been added at the appropriate time, or added at all. Ad one or two that were out of order.

I also separated out the interest from those that want a full figure versus those interested in just a set of the casts.

Re: Interest: 1/6 Wampa Project- Feet Question?

A Catawampus?

Lol........that is so funny. I actually have family that talked liked this but called it cattywampus, which in their terms meant "off", "misaligned ", "crooked".
Not to be confused with wobblecotted.........:lol

Re: Interest: 1/6 Wampa Project (Full figure or Kit) First Update

Got these two WIP images from Caine, really excited for how this is shaping up.

It's still early, but the main shape of the head is done. And he's roughed in the horns, ears and teeth. I think this is going to look fantastic once we get some fur on it :rock :rock :rock

d1fd4eb9-5b86-4ed6-819a-18577f3294f1_zpswuh8anbf.jpg
9a565d42-43c1-4268-af89-cb7b8c7ba5ca_zpsw0gfo0lz.jpg

Re: Interest: 1/6 Wampa Project- Head Sculpt WIP!

Wow, that looks great. Love the angry snarl look, and articulated jaw.

Lol........that is so funny. I actually have family that talked liked this but called it cattywampus, which in their terms meant "off", "misaligned ", "crooked".
Not to be confused with wobblecotted.........:lol

Well sure, who'd confuse wobblecotted with catawampus? Let's not be harebrained.

Dude! This is going to be epic.

That is the plan :rock :rock :rock

yeah that looks awesome. is the jaw articulated

Wow, that looks great. Love the angry snarl look, and articulated jaw.

That head looks awesome. Hinged jaw?...very cool.

Glad to see you guys approve, and yes the intention is for the jaw to be hinged. That way you can get a bit more personality out of your wampa. Caine is doing a great job figuring out what is underneath all of that fur.

Hate i may not get one since I'm last on the list

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Galactiboy said I could post this pic so here it is. :D I get to cut down all the bodies for this project.

I feel a little dirty chopping up so much expensive plastic plus the fact that my nephew, who I work with, walked by while I had a naked, mutilated 1/4 scale doll sprawled out on my work bench and told me this was one of the more disturbing projects he's seen me do. :lol

image.jpeg

EDIT: I definitely plan on making a display stand with EF decal for this mammajamma. :rock

Last edited:

Glad I could make you seem weirder in front of your family :lol

Great thing about Coco doing this is that the cuts are now super clean and the bodies will go back together even easier than on my hacked apart job. Oh, and nice that I don't have to cut the bodies apart myself :lol

Back