1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress)- First 3 Done & Weathered Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Interest: What is it? You smell something? 1/6 Wampa Project- Full figure or Kit

well the actor that played the wampa dez webb he was like 7' 4" and with the costume on he was like almost 11'. so you would figure the wampa would be taller then a wookiee

Re: Interest: What is it? You smell something? 1/6 Wampa Project- Full figure or Kit

Count me as interested.

Would that be for a full figure or a kit?

I would like a kit.
I'd be down of a kit, hands, feet, and head

Great, got you guys added :duff

well the actor that played the wampa dez webb he was like 7' 4" and with the costume on he was like almost 11'. so you would figure the wampa would be taller then a wookiee

StarWars.com has a height of 2.5 meters (8.2 feet) and Wookieepedia puts them at 3 meters (9.8 feet). So in 1/6 that would be between 16.4 and 19.6 inches. I'm shooting for about 18" in height, so basically splitting the difference.

I'm not sure how true to scale the Enterbay 1/4 T-800 is, but to give an idea of what an 18" tall figure looks like next to a 12" one here's this image:

4d3af389-05ba-4b31-b03c-c1ca2adf6cf5_zpsxigdt8jr.jpg

Put me down for a kit too:)

Full figure. I'll only make a mess of a kit

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I've sent Caine a deposit for the sculpted parts and we are now in his queue.

In the meantime I'll continue working on a prototype body and fur suit for those interested in a full figure.

Re: Interest: 1/6 Wampa Project (Full figure or Kit) First Update

I had a custom made about four years ago or so. I think he used a old baby doll body the articulation is not great. I did do some modds to the neck and wrist area. it also looks like he used faux fur with the mix of some of the Hasbro wampa fur. and the head and feet and hands were from the Hasbro wampa.

I had a custom made about four years ago or so. I think he used a old baby doll body the articulation is not great. I did do some modds to the neck and wrist area. it also looks like he used faux fur with the mix of some of the Hasbro wampa fur. and the head and feet and hands were from the Hasbro wampa.

Yeah, that's what SpaceCrawler had used on his... I think one of those bodies is also a possible option, but I'd like to see if one of the more acticulated bodies might work better first. It's not like we need the Wampa to be able to do ninja poses, but some kind of posability and being able to stand on his own would be cool.

As for the Hasbro Wampa, I won't be using anything from it... it can definitely be retooled into a cool looking figure, but it's too small for a true 1/6 Wampa.

StuWamp1.jpg

I got in a body today to try out... so I'll start messing with it and see if I can get the right proportions. It seems promising, but we'll see.

good luck GB if you need help in buying parts specially on mine to cut the cost way down lmk

here is the one I got off of ebay a few years ago. it don't look to bad would like a little more articulation specially a double joints in the arm department. wampa.jpg

grevious - you need to have your cat spayed/neutered and I mean now. I'm not kidding.

:lol More pics! Need to see that ugly mug and arms out Wampa-style.

Interested in a full figure.

Gotcha added.

I received a 1/4 body in the mail today I'm going to experiment with and see how it does with some modifications. I'll also check locally and see if there is any fabric that might work at least for a test suit.

Whoa, I'd be intrested in a full figure.

Cool a full figure is nice !!!!!! Have intrested

Whoa, I'd be intrested in a full figure.

Cool a full figure is nice !!!!!! Have intrested

Got you both added :duff

Not interested, but very much looking forward to the build and the full figure. :) Love seeing projects like this come together.

Should be pretty cool... it will be awhile before the final figure is done, but I think all the parts are in place to make a great figure.

Back