1/6 Van Damme Soldiers Of Fortune 3 Art Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little small,but not too bad really.It works if you prefer EB over AF.

This is a pic I took with the Enterbay recast JCVD headsculpt on the Art Figures body.
The head seems a bit small compared to the body, which is quite big.

Definitely too small for that body. I do like that sculpt though, so I might have to bash my second with that one. I think the EB KO would look best on the full outfit and use the AF in just the black T for the final battle. Plus, that way that new AF body won't be hidden under the layers.

Hey Rock, you need one of these :wink1:

products_main4351.jpg

Only $6,000 U.S. Dollars :lol

What am i looking at here,a Pen? :lol

Ive searched for the makers behind most of Sly's gear and weapons,but ive never seen that.

6k is nothing compared to his Lucky Ring.The Maker is offering the ring,but without the rubins which obviously increases the value by 5 or something.Sly's Ring could very well be 50k,if not more.

Sly's "Expendables" Ring - Rings

Wouldnt surprise me.I bet they have Gold Plated sea shells at home instead of toilet paper.If he has learned how to use them yet :lol

Seen his work desk? :lol

2n18hhw.jpg

I figure, I'll drop this here asell since this is the official thread for this figure

Before I sold off my Play Toys Jean Vilain figure,
I made a quick video with a look at the Art Figures JCVD and compared the two.
I'm no xenomorph, neny dee or clipperking, so don't expect anything fancy, just a little look.

Got my figure today and I like it a lot. The new muscle body is real nice with tight joints and the hs paint app is pretty good. I'm not a fan of the hands though, so I think some DX10 hands will do the job perfectly. Definitely go with the sunglasses on the sculpt too. Pics later tonight if I get some time. Also, the knife is freaking perfect and I need to pick up about 4 loose when sites start the breakdowns.

anyone have the playtoy van damme. wanted to know the difference between Playtoy and this one.

thanks man....really glad i pick AF one. :)
Playtoy's HS really look JCVD when his young

Back