Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Fallout 4 - T60 Power Armor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

is there anywhere that still sells the 1/6? I'm struggling to find them. Also, is the T-45 or T-60 better?

Thanks!

Please contact Timewalkertoys.com since they have a T-60 in store for sale. Very reliable retailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

is there anywhere that still sells the 1/6? I'm struggling to find them. Also, is the T-45 or T-60 better?

Thanks!

I think that's a personal preference. T-60 is a more detailed design. Wether it looks cooler is up to you. Also the t-60 is purely a Fallout 4 thing, it did not exist before F4. And the T-45 did not exist before F3. If I had to choose I'd pick my atom cats T-60 over the T-45. But Nuka Cola T-51 over all :p

Can the Nuka Cola armor fit over any design or just T-51?

I think that's a personal preference. T-60 is a more detailed design. Wether it looks cooler is up to you. Also the t-60 is purely a Fallout 4 thing, it did not exist before F4. And the T-45 did not exist before F3. If I had to choose I'd pick my atom cats T-60 over the T-45. But Nuka Cola T-51 over all :p

Hm, very true. Is the T-45 actually still for sale anymore? I'm struggling to find that model as well. Any idea if these are still being produced? Would hate to miss out on getting either a T-60 or T-45. I live in Australia as well, so shipping prices to here are also a factor when looking at online retailers.

Hm, very true. Is the T-45 actually still for sale anymore? I'm struggling to find that model as well. Any idea if these are still being produced? Would hate to miss out on getting either a T-60 or T-45. I live in Australia as well, so shipping prices to here are also a factor when looking at online retailers.

ebay may be your best bet, but it will cost you. I always thought these would sell well, but I'm surprised by the positive response (and still hoping for the X-01).

I'm so glad I picked these up when they first came out. Well worth it to a fan of FO.

ebay may be your best bet, but it will cost you. I always thought these would sell well, but I'm surprised by the positive response (and still hoping for the X-01).

I'm so glad I picked these up when they first came out. Well worth it to a fan of FO.

So there is no indication of new stock coming out anytime soon?

Threezero doesn’t have a history of making new stock. Look at their Game of Throne figures. Jon Snow took a while to fly off the shelves but recent months, it was selling for 2x the retail prices.

I love this T-60 set, but it doesn't feel complete without a heavy weapon. Anyone know a good alternative to the gatling laser of the T-45 exclusive? (Can't find them parted out.) I looked at 1/6 replicas of actual miniguns--real world weapons are fine for me since I saw those in Tactics--but they all seem too small without a built-in magazine/drum.

I love this T-60 set, but it doesn't feel complete without a heavy weapon. Anyone know a good alternative to the gatling laser of the T-45 exclusive? (Can't find them parted out.) I looked at 1/6 replicas of actual miniguns--real world weapons are fine for me since I saw those in Tactics--but they all seem too small without a built-in magazine/drum.

I'm glad I got the T45 with the minigun. Looks fantastic with my T60!

<insert smug face here>

So sad I missed out on the 1/6th scale Fallout 4 T-60 Atom Cats Version , this looks so cool and if was going to get one of these figures it would be this , but its sold out every where now . Found one for for 1300 USD :rotfl

Hi, so I managed to track one down and got a new one today :clap

Just have a small portable now , I cant seem to attach the forearm amour , I have check and it seems like I am doing it correctly and I have checked I am using the correct parts on the correct side it just does not seem to fig .

The little silver part seems to block the Armour from connecting properly are you meant to take that section off or some thing ?

The red arrow in the picture below shows the part that is blocking the Armour .

39478632785_dc6f6d5eba_c.jpg

It's defective like my other one was. I returned it to Amazon. I had the same problem with the left hip armor pieces.

I had that issue with mine now that I think about it. I just shaved a tiny bit off the end of that little silver tab and it slid on just fine after that.

It's defective like my other one was. I returned it to Amazon. I had the same problem with the left hip armor pieces.

I had that issue with mine now that I think about it. I just shaved a tiny bit off the end of that little silver tab and it slid on just fine after that.

Hi , so I actually figured int out . You have to almost put it on at an angel so like one side at a time almost like a rolling motion .

This is what it looks like on .

Make sure you connect the part from the back facing you , put it on at an angle so the side with the blue arrow connects to the figure first .

With the blue part connected most of the armour will still not be connected , pull gently put word (towards the left in this picture) , then pull towards you. This lets the part pointed by the green arrow clear that little silver hump and be attached.

25518986177_dd6596eec0_c.jpg

I managed to get both arms on this way .

Back