Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Fallout 4 - T60 Power Armor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my T51 today, and everything looks good except the frames abs section. It is really crooked. It is covered up by the armor, but still a disappointment from such an expensive figure. Anyone deal with this?

just got my T 60, looks great but I feel the price tag is way too high, like it's the price of a hot toys die cast but plastic.

FYI: for those that missed out on ThinkGeek's sale - the bethesda store is having a PAX sale and the t-51 is on sale for $304 before shipping. The deal is not as good as the TG sale but still a decent bit off.

Yea I was able to fit him in there with a patrol pose. Much better. Will show it tommorow. One pic with the lights off.

The T-51 is already sold out at the Besthesda store btw. Think Geek seems to have an endless supply of them, like the Nuka Cola machine mini fridge. I have that too. My room is pretty much a Fallout themed man cave.

How big is that Nuka Cola machine mini fridge? Any pics? I was thinking of getting one for my home office if it goes on sale.

In case anyone wonder, I had to send back my figure to ThinkGeek to get a new one with a working light-up feature. Just got the new one and it works fine.

I've been making a few things in preparation for the Nuka Cola Armor pack, put together a female raider from parts found online and trying out possible display backgrounds.

W1qO5Rq.jpg

bR0UdYP.jpg

yo4Fv0H.jpg

ESgNJFJ.jpg

vSu1QmM.jpg

FOOd4Uu.jpg

lsvztAU.jpg

A few more little accessory pieces here and have just started working on a Nuka-world park display, need some barbwire and raider trophies :blissysmi

m9U5PYW.jpg

Dkmq9rt.jpg

I'm mainly a PF guy but I had to have this. It looks like it walked right out of the game from the TV screen. It's a centerpiece figure if you can get the pose you want, which I'm not really good at. Hence the reason I prefer PFs besides the larger size. It took me a few hours to manage this pose to get it to fit the Elite E0-1 Figure Lighted Display Case. He's armed with the Loot Crate Exclusive Laser Rifle. Saved me $370 from having to buy the T-45 just for the weapon. I'm going to be putting in a background from the Fallout 4 Poster Collection to add some forced perspective.

The laser rifle doesn't look too far off the size of the Threezero part. It maybe looks a tiny bit larger (comparison photo's - I don't have the T-45) but it's still a very good size for the figure itself.

I think I'm gonna have to check online see if there are any of these about.

How big is that Nuka Cola machine mini fridge? Any pics? I was thinking of getting one for my home office if it goes on sale.
It's about 1/4 scale.

I was going to post better pictures that I took with the flash on but then I got a refund for it from Amazon because the left hip armor pieces wouldn't connect together. Then I got an email from Think Geek advertising their new exclusive T-60 statue and I bought it for $40.

It's 9" tall but I actually think I traded up. I don't need to replace the figure anymore. I'll post pics of the statue instead when I have the time.

Oh yea, I forgot. I can take pictures of it when I get to my PC. I'm on my cell right now which is the reason for my triple posts. I try to edit and anything I press deletes the post.

The fridge comes in a box with the Nuka World chick on it. I use it as a base for the fridge. It's solid. Very nice. The coolness of your beverage depends on the temperature of your home. The cooler it is the cooler your drink will be.

Does anyone know where I can get a 1/6 fallout 4 jumpsuit, or if one even exists

Sent from my ZTE T815 using Tapatalk

Anyone looking for 1/6 fallout stuff ? I came across this guy on etsy a while ago and have been talking to him for a few months, he's been sending me picture's of the things he's 3d printed there's so much stuff he has that he hasn't put up yet, like 44 revolver, jet, nuka cola, wonderglue, a radio made of multiple parts, a nuka cola vending machine, various crafting parts. The list goes on. Yesterday he sent me pictures of an unprinted POWER ARMOR STATION he's working on he's also working on plasma weapons and said he's open for suggestions. I got my first 2 guns off him last week, the were printed in orange from his new machine and I literally had to do 30 seconds of sanding for both guns I ordered. Please check him out the work is excellent https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/KorglandLittleShop?ref=s2-header-shopname

Sent from my ZTE T815 using Tapatalk

For those interested in the T-60 or T-51, Thinkgeek has a coupon code good for 30% off of orders above $150 until midnight tonight with code STELLAR. This puts the total with tax and shipping a little under $300.

I already have the T-45 & T-51 and would love the T-60, but I don't really have room for the two I already own.

I saw that, just said the 51 since it was the only one Ive found locally. Shipping and inport fee’s to me would suck.

Hey guys,

is there anywhere that still sells the 1/6? I'm struggling to find them. Also, is the T-45 or T-60 better?

Thanks!

Back