1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, great deal, but I've never heard of this site. Has anyone used them before? Are they legit?

EDIT: I looked into the site a bit. They look legit and I couldn't pass up that price. Looking forward to receiving it!

And use WELCOME20 For coupon. :) Just got two for lessthan 102$ shipped and added those walking dead socks to get free shipping.

Aaargh! Where were you 14 hours ago??? :slap

I gave them two of my email addresses because their website said I would get 10% off of my first order with them, but I never received an email containing a discount code. And apparently you can't cancel orders with them unless it's within an hour of submitting it! Oh well, less than $66 shipped is still a great deal, but knowing I could've gotten it for even less... :mad:

Get another one for less than 50$ :) i messed up mine also with my billing address for my zipcode. I emailed them hopefully theyy will get it.

Damn, I ordered it fron Big Bad Toystore for $89 before checking this thread. I also ordered it from Pop Market but can't cancel my Big Bad order yet since it's processing the payment. I sent them an email asking them if I could cancel but does anyone know if they will be able to cancel it before it ships? I've never canceled an I stock item from them before.

It's great to get this for such a nice price. Under $100 Canadian shipped? Yes, please!

I was happy when I paid around $100 for this guy, at $59 you're getting a heck of a deal. Furthermore, this is why I'm having pause on buying Rick Grimes. He'll get a discount sooner than later.

Since I'm a new owner of this figure, does anyone have some links to and/or info about any necessary or recommended accessories or replacement parts for this figure? I seem to remember people talking about a different set of glasses in this thread, along with tubs and bags of blue meth?

Can anyone who has knowledge on those items please share with me and the rest of us who are just picking up this figure now? It would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Since I'm a new owner of this figure, does anyone have some links to and/or info about any necessary or recommended accessories or replacement parts for this figure? I seem to remember people talking about a different set of glasses in this thread, along with tubs and bags of blue meth?

Can anyone who has knowledge on those items please share with me and the rest of us who are just picking up this figure now? It would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Onesixthkit has a pair of metal glasses. Get those for sure. Makes a world of difference.

Many people replace the shoes and hands (the latter is pretty necessary, but requires modifying wrist pegs)

Tubs for blue sky are bought at OfficeMax, baggies you'll have to source as you see fit (I ended up with some smaller than 1"x1" and I cut down the zipper. Actual blue sky is made in many ways, some use wax beads, I personally custom dyed large salt crystals and ground them up to the size I saw fit.

Thanks for the heads up...I just ordered the figure...I almost bought through BBTS, since I thought $89 was a steal...but $57 shipped is killer!

is popmarket custom friendly?

there's a special instruction for seller but can you request them to send as gift & not declare the full amount? i know it's kinda illegal.

I got mine from Popmarket today. Took just 3 days to get here. Awesome figure especially for under $60 but mine included 2 left trigger hands. I sent their CS an email.

Back