1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Nice comedy pics.

ha! thx

actually impressed w/ the amount of articulation the figure has...
figured all we see are the same vanilla walts just staning there looking w that "say my name" stance... thought some ironwalt, superwalt, neowalt would fit the bill! :rotfl

Just haven't been able to pull the trigger on this. I have the cash. I really want a Walter White. But ... I keep getting hung-up on the sculpt not being quite good enough. Can't quite put my finger on the problem, either. It's just a little off ... mostly from the nose down. Just doesn't look enough like Cranston, especially with glasses on. Combined with fair clothing, and not a lot of accessories, and I'm stalled.

The Iminime battle-damaged sculpt is the best one I've been able to find. Green shirt. Bandage on the nose. Looks great. Crazy expensive, though.

Hoping somebody else gives WW a go. Or, ThreeZero tweaks the sculpt for the HazMat release. I'd love an injured version similar to the Iminime sculpt.

SnakeDoc

Just haven't been able to pull the trigger on this. I have the cash. I really want a Walter White. But ... I keep getting hung-up on the sculpt not being quite good enough. Can't quite put my finger on the problem, either. It's just a little off ... mostly from the nose down. Just doesn't look enough like Cranston, especially with glasses on. Combined with fair clothing, and not a lot of accessories, and I'm stalled.

The Iminime battle-damaged sculpt is the best one I've been able to find. Green shirt. Bandage on the nose. Looks great. Crazy expensive, though.

Hoping somebody else gives WW a go. Or, ThreeZero tweaks the sculpt for the HazMat release. I'd love an injured version similar to the Iminime sculpt.

SnakeDoc
If you replace the glasses with the $10 OSK ones he looks more than fine. Plus proper futzing will go a long way with his attire. He really is a solid package all around a great fun. The prices he goes for really makes him a comparable steal. The hazmat suit sculpt has reportedly been tweaked, but I see no big difference. Seems a bit slimmer in the jaw, maybe.

d00d17181b8713ed2d23ccf6971b7b98.jpg

Id say both the iminime and 3zero have their strengths and weaknesses. You can't go wrong with 3zero considering the price and the sculpt really surprised me. I'm more than happy with it and I'm usually picky when I know there's a better version out there. I modded mine a bit and got both iminime and eBay glasses. Can't decide which I like better. Iminime has slightly better frames but I like the gold on the eBay glasses.
66018ccf9cd5bfd3a50d0d3db7509df9.jpg
75f1a5bdfe458778813b661a5c762534.jpg
a5d79728c47705d119e644bbff1cd494.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id say both the iminime and 3zero have their strengths and weaknesses. You can't go wrong with 3zero considering the price and the sculpt really surprised me. I'm more than happy with it and I'm usually picky when I know there's a better version out there. I modded mine a bit and got both iminime and eBay glasses. Can't decide which I like better. Iminime has slightly better frames but I like the gold on the eBay glasses.
66018ccf9cd5bfd3a50d0d3db7509df9.jpg
75f1a5bdfe458778813b661a5c762534.jpg
a5d79728c47705d119e644bbff1cd494.jpg

That's the best I've seen this figure look. Where'd you get the glasses from? And, what'd you do for the bandage?

SnakeDoc

That's the best I've seen this figure look. Where'd you get the glasses from? And, what'd you do for the bandage?

SnakeDoc

Thanks! The first 2 pics are the iminime and the last is from eBay. Iminime was actually offering the glasses separately during their 2nd run for the Walt head. Bandage is medical tape and tissue.

Thanks! The first 2 pics are the iminime and the last is from eBay. Iminime was actually offering the glasses separately during their 2nd run for the Walt head. Bandage is medical tape and tissue.

the ebay glass isn't Chrome Gold, so doesn't look as good.

Awesome pic. Where did you get the background? Computer screen?

Thx! Yeah just popped him in front of my laptop w a desert scene! You can come up with some pretty creative backgrounds using images from Google! LOL Love your custom work you're doing for those turtles by the way! That's some pretty impressive stuff!

Stands great, IMO. The big feet are a big plus for that.

Let me know if you spot any INSANE deals on Jesse. I bought my second Heisenberg for $50. :)

Maybe somebody could help me out here - I'm trying to get 1 baggie of Blue Sky for my Walt.

AND smaller wallabees, if such exist :)

Where/who to get those from?

Thanks!

Back