1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one and its freaking awesome! I can't wait for Rick grimes 1/6 to come out that way I can have my 3 favorite killers :) Dexter,Walter and Rick! image.jpg

Here's a small review I did on it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOvt71udpBA

I quick shot of mine. I honestly don't mind the glasses. Won't bother upgrading. Like others have done, I stripped the figure and redressed it with the shirt padding in the back. Makes a world of difference. Such an odd design choice.
43cd9868f6b36e21418c4cfa7ee02584.jpg

Yeah I wish the padding was at least not stitched in.

Not sure why they thought he had a gut like that. His stomach is actually pretty flat, definitely shouldn't be going past his pecs.

waltunderwear.jpg

Do a full undressing, roll up the shirt tightly, place on fig, pull the padding down so it sits nearly below his ab crunch (while it is stitched, it can be moved independently in some regards from the tshirt), and use a futz tool (like the plastic HT ones) to keep it straight and as unbundled as possible while putting the button up shirt in. While using the tool, pull the pants over the whole set up as high as possible while keeping the shirts in place. Secure this with the belt. Now reapply the jacket and slide the pants down to the appropriate height. The tension of the belt should keep the padding in place so it moves with the pants. This'll keep the body looking slim but having a bit of shape to it.

Here's some pics of my Heisenberg:

fAR9wif.jpg

1PpXWCj.jpg

R65fOxG.jpg

Definitely have less of an issue with the shape of the body than I do with the glasses. Mine came looking like they are all fogged up but they can't be cleaned off. Not sure why they would have gone with a matte finish on the eyeglass portion. Everything else looks great on this figure though. I'll eventually order the replacement glasses from OSK but for now he displays nicely.

Re: Breaking bad 1/6 walter white

Nope no one else, just you.

This is the 4th time I've seen you be unnecessarily rude/sarcastic to people here, David (myself included). I think you need to relax. Do you treat all strangers the same way? The guy is new FFS.

I would trade every Iron Man figure ever made to hold this Heisenberg in my hands for 10 minutes. Do it.

:lol

Re: Breaking bad 1/6 walter white

This is the 4th time I've seen you be unnecessarily rude/sarcastic to people here, David (myself included). I think you need to relax. Do you treat all strangers the same way? The guy is new FFS.

I was being sarcastic, if you can't understand that from my response then I don't know what to tell you.

Hi everyone, New member but I've been reading posts for years. I think this guy is great though the feet are freakishly large. There is a lot of great stuff on these forums, I thought id share some of my stuff.20151206_192730.jpg

Thanks, buddy! :duff: I put a lot of time tweaking everything, since this figure relies a lot more on "futz perfection" than some figures with more elaborate and ornate costumes. The outfit needs to be perfectly imperfect to be believable, I think.

Thanks everybody, I agree with Diorama Maker, if you take your time futzing this fig it looks great. Nice work.

I'm waiting on my OSK glasses and I'm shuffling shelves, but here's what'll go into the cubicle for Heisenberg.
d003fb0f76f9405c7ac6e7a9701cac1b.jpg

Great futzing! Glad my tip about rolling the undershirt has helped someone.
Where did you get the blue crystals from? I've got the baggies and the containers, but no idea what to use for the meth. One container I bought from eBay came filled with blue candy but it's impossible to find here.

Back