1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everybody, I agree with Diorama Maker, if you take your time futzing this fig it looks great. Nice work.
Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Great futzing! Glad my tip about rolling the undershirt has helped someone.
Where did you get the blue crystals from? I've got the baggies and the containers, but no idea what to use for the meth. One container I bought from eBay came filled with blue candy but it's impossible to find here.

It was you! Thank you for that, it was the first thing I did. I made the crystals myself. Sea salt, dyed with blue (and 1 drop of green) food dye, water, and then crushed it down into smaller crystals (once it dried out, spead it on a baking sheet over night, get excess residual water off it too) so it properly scaled. Yeah it's a bit more tedious, BUT you can get the size that looks most realistic. Plus they have translucency still.
552c6e0208b098b34a5fb7495c5ca12d.jpg

I made the crystals myself. Sea salt, dyed with blue (and 1 drop of green) food dye, water, and then crushed it down into smaller crystals (once it dried out, spead it on a baking sheet over night, get excess residual water off it too) so it properly scaled. Yeah it's a bit more tedious, BUT you can get the size that looks most realistic. Plus they have translucency still

What great advise! And so simple once you know how. Thank you very much, DiormaMaker.

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, so apologies, but does anyone have the links to bags and containers on Ebay? Any help would be appreciated. I've seen them filled and at a premium, but never empty. Always checking my local Craft Shop too, but they never have them that small. I have a couple I bought with a kit, but would like some more.

What great advise! And so simple once you know how. Thank you very much, DiormaMaker.

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, so apologies, but does anyone have the links to bags and containers on Ebay? Any help would be appreciated. I've seen them filled and at a premium, but never empty. Always checking my local Craft Shop too, but they never have them that small. I have a couple I bought with a kit, but would like some more.

Glad to help, Anx10us!

I got mine on Amazon, 1000 pack to be precise. $7.99. The catch with these ones is that they are actually a bit smaller than 1"x1", so they scale even better once you cut the excess zip top off. The boxes are called "really useful boxes", and are made in the US and UK. Office Max carries them in the smallest size, what I used, but I've seen the larger ones at Hobby Lobby, so you might be in luck to find the small ones there.

Thank you very much for the info. I shall search it all out. I'm in the UK at the moment, but going back to the US soon, so I shall check Hobby Lobby too.

The 1" x 1" bags seem to be easy to find in the US but not UK. The really useful boxes are sold in Hobby Craft, but I've not seen them so small. Any idea the dimensions/size? The smallest I can see that look correct are the "0.14 litre External: 90 x 65 x 55"

You're in luck! The boxes actually are shipped and sold from the company in the UK.
Go Shopping - Really Useful Boxes - 0.14 litre Really Useful Box

The baggies though, I'm not sure. You might try looking at places that make jewelry. Or even a pharmacist. I couldn't find them in person myself, actually. I had to order them. The smallest I could find in store was a 1.75", and those were too big for sure.

There are dozens of sellers on eBay selling the ziplock bags, including sellers from China and Hong Kong that ship globally - it doesn't matter where you are, there shouldn't be a big issue to get these things from someone.

Here's one: 100 1"x1" Ziplock Bags Clear 8mil Small Poly Bag Reclosable Bags Plastic Baggie | eBay

Thanks, Pixel. Being on Ebay UK, despite setting "Worldwide" it doesn't always show everything. All of the ones I'd seen so far were bigger - 1.25 etc. I hadn't gotten around to checking ebay.com yet, so you have saved me a search. Thank you for that.

*EDIT Now I've just found them in the UK on Ebay FML!

Hobby craft do sell the 0.15l tubs, it's just my local one was sold out, so I'll wait for a restock.

Sorry to be a pain, guys, and thanks once again. + Sorry to hijack the thread too! It wasn't my intention.

No worries. What does and doesn't get listed on eBay's regional sites largely depends on how people have created their auctions, but also 25% voodoo.

No worries. What does and doesn't get listed on eBay's regional sites largely depends on how people have created their auctions, but also 25% voodoo.

I know. One trick I've learned is to look on the ".co.uk" first and if it doesn't show what I want, I then go on the .com. Once I find the correct item, I then replace the ".com" part with a ".co.uk" and I get the price in £ and a shipping estimate to the UK. Stupid that works, but it does - especially for China sellers. ordered a lot of items that way and never had a problem because China generally ship worldwide, just doesn't show on UK Ebay for some reason.

Anyway, ordering the bags and boxes for this bad boy. Gonna look great when Jesse arrives too. I need to go check that thread. . .

I finally got around to opening mine up and taking some photos:

HeisenbergOneSixthFig-3.jpg

HeisenbergOneSixthFig-2.jpg

HeisenbergOneSixthFig-4.jpg

HeisenbergOneSixthFig-5.jpg

HeisenbergOneSixthFig-6.jpg

HeisenbergOneSixthFig.jpg

Attachments

• HeisenbergOneSixthFig-1.jpg
    HeisenbergOneSixthFig-1.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 245
Finally picked mine up. I gotta say I wasnt disappointed at all. Its a great figure, good quality. ThreeZero did great job. The only issue is what has been mentioned before, the feet are huge. And the glasses are pretty bad. But overall its a great bang for your buck. Ill be modding mine and post pictures when Im done.

So here's my Heisenberg. I did a lot of mods/changes to the ThreeZero set.

-Swapped body to Hot Toys TTM Narrow Shoulder body
-Fatsuit removed
-Jacket lining/padding removed
-White undershirt replaced with Hot Toys T1000 shirt
-Hands replaced with Hot Toys Tony Stark hands with handmade real gold wedding ring.
-iMINIME glasses
-New pants/belt
-Double Play shoes (painted black)
-Bag of Blue Sky
-Custom handmade environment stand made with genuine pinewood, poplar, Arizona brush and dirt.

Excuse the bad quality pictures. Ill be taking new ones with my DSLR soon.

Natural Lighting
6191_1025533784172738_7381214583090205485_n.jpg

1937420_1025533227506127_754459835189555483_n.jpg

Detolf Lighting
10259276_1024969674229149_5184113048731057810_o.jpg

Back