1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter the pic, comparing it with the Iminime/Trevor sculpt is never going to be a fair comparison. Price and licensing issues aside, their Walt is one of the most perfect representations of a character in 1/6 scale :wink1:

Kits glasses on Walt. The arms just seem a little short to me, not sure if there's now a second pair from his site which are a better fit, but for six quid, I'm happy.
471ca43e752299cda4821e265d65f529.jpg
16dffca7736e48244770c3c3c523880b.jpg

By my calcs, he's just over 6' 1".

I might be wrong, but don't think so. Here's how I worked it out:

I laid him on a piece of paper and marked the soles of his shoes. Then I used a ruler (like at the doctors) to line up the top of his head and I made another mark. The distance between them was 311mm. So, 311mm x 6 = 1866mm. That's 1.866m. And that's 6 feet 1.46 inches.

It would seem the figure is around 2" or 3" taller than in real world. Perhaps it's those chunky shoes. The figure itself is probably about right.

FullSizeRender.jpg

BUT - he is very tall compared to a few other figures I put him against. . .

Tall against Bane. Tom Hardy is around 5' 9" but I read that he wore platforms for the role to bring him up to Batman's height.

IMG_2042.JPG

Makes my BCS Sherlock look like a Hobbit.

IMG_2043.JPG

And, lastly, the shoes. CHECK MY MATH HERE. If I'm wrong, I'll correct it.

Didn't mark them on paper, but they are around 55 - 56mm. x6 = 33.6cm or 13.22".

A US size 16 shoe is 31.8cm. So, he's wearing (aprox) size 18s. HERMAN MUNSTER. Mrs Heisenberg must be very happy.

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

Kits glasses on Walt. The arms just seem a little short to me, not sure if there's now a second pair from his site which are a better fit, but for six quid, I'm happy.
471ca43e752299cda4821e265d65f529.jpg
16dffca7736e48244770c3c3c523880b.jpg

I think they look good enough. Not as nice as the inimine glasses but a step up from the stock ones. The ones I ordered are the same, I believe, except I got the bronze finish.

The shape and overall lens proportions on Kit's are more accurate, but the frame is cut thicker and the temples should be longer for a proper fit and to allow bigger horns where they attach to the fronts.

i was just showcasing the difference, as i mentioned above they look awkward when paired together.

I'm in agreement, what with Fox being only 5'4" himself and the McFly figure therefore being very short - no idea if HT nailed the size though. But if this Heisenberg is the size of a Predator figure, then that figure, not Heisenberg, has some potential issues.

Any pictures of a properly futzed, ironed collar, tucked shirt, etc. figure yet? All the pictures so far have been pretty rough as far as styling goes.

Any pictures of a properly futzed, ironed collar, tucked shirt, etc. figure yet? All the pictures so far have been pretty rough as far as styling goes.

Yeah, my pics were just straight out of the box, to help people out witch scale questions. I'm waiting to see what others do.

This figure is not in scale with hot toys , in my video , near ht indy , you can see that, more accurate in scale with enterbay MIB
and the shoes are so big....

P1040590.jpg

Im probably the only one who likes the fat suit? I think it looks great when futzed with. It does come looking pretty bad as standard, because its too flat and doesnt mold to Walts body. If anyone wants to fix this, here is what I did...
1. Take the fat suit off the figure and roll it up tightly, like rolling a bunch of $ notes into a roll.
2. Put the fat suit back onto the figure. Now the problem is that there is too much excess material at the back, so pinch the excess material with your fingers, and use some electrical tape on it to secure it. This gives the fat suit a much better fit.
3. Now to finish it, and to stop it moving around when putting the pants and shirt back on, you should attach a crotch strap to the body suit, by using a thin strip of electrical tape(just use a sharp knife to cut the tape thinner). attach one end of the tape to the fat suit where the crotch is, and the other end of the tape where his backside is.
I highly recommend applying a crotch strap to his blue and white shirt too. It prevents the collar from from riding high on his neck, which looks strange.

Excuse crap quality pics, but hope can see the fat suit and collar now looks good. I just need to sew down the lapels on his blue jacket now.
IMG_1582.jpg
IMG_1583.jpg
IMG_1584.jpg
IMG_1585.jpg
IMG_1586.jpg
IMG_1587.jpg
IMG_1588.jpg

excellent. Looks good. Someone else posted the fat suit was sewn to the shirt. If that's true, how do you remove it and then put it back on?

I don't think I would use electrical tape because that crap gets funky and leaves the adhesive over everything.

These are NOT my pictures. They were shared on FB by dfuzeNL/Matthijs Goedhart , but they were so good I just had to share them. I hope he doesn't mind. I think these are the best pics so far of this figure.

Last edited:
Back