1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna go for this look. Dont really care how the jacket looks, it'll be easy just to dye it black.

Walter_White2.jpg

Probably make a diostand for him based on the New Mexican desert.

I just completely lost interest in this piece. Looks like the company is cheapening out with the clothes.

:wave

I'd kill to see Threezero take on the X-Files. A Grail of mine.

Agreed. A Mulder and Scully, along with Millennium's Frank Black, done to todays standard and quality would all be absolute must owns for me.

The old Sideshow figures weren't that good to begin with, and have aged pretty horribly now.

Somebody pick up the X-Files please!!! Maybe Star Ace can delve into TV because ThreeZero have their hands full. But Mulder and Scully should have some decent representation in figures or even statues. There's nothing out there already produced that is good enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think the clothes look bad at all, nor do I think he looks fat. The jacket looks to have that really stiff fabric with NO futzing at all. It looks ultra poofy. I think the likeness is....ok, but looks great with the shades on. I prefer the his eye glasses look though. Not sure I get the 2038 comment either. It seems threezero has been releasing and announcing figures fairly regularly. With the exception of Walking Dead of course. [emoji38]

Update from FB:

Threezero updated this new info whilst Jesse preorders started. That they are planning to release this in OCTOBER.

Sometimes these figures take so long that when they do arrive they surprise me. I think "Did I order that?" It's like a mini Christmas miracle.

Sometimes these figures take so long that when they do arrive they surprise me. I think "Did I order that?" It's like a mini Christmas miracle.

Even more so when buying from threezero.com because you pay the full cost upfront. Then when the figure is released 6 months+ from when you paid for the pre-order, you feel like you're getting a gift because you don't pay for it when it ships and the memory of paying for it when you pre-ordered is quite distant. This is partly why I don't mind NRDs---as long as I'm committed to getting the figure, I'll pay the NRD because it's like a small down payment that reduces what I pay later. I know I have the money for the NRD (or the full cost of the figure in threezero's case) when I pre-order, but funds may be tighter when delays like the port shutdown earlier this year back everything up and you get charged for multiple pre-orders all at once.

Back