1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered mine from Threezero - living in Italy, shipping and customs from USA usually kill me and almost double any order (Italy is no place for 1/6)
150 with International tracked shipping is the best price I found everywhere for a licensed figure - and I'm too much of a fan of BB for lettin' it go.

I really don't think I'll need to erase one 150$ order - the wait will kill me though :)

It's pretty much a certainty. It's another trademark look. Even with this release, Threezero has gained more attention and fans, as opposed to the usual Marvel stuff HT has been churning out year in, year out since 2008. It's quite refreshing to have someone new in the game take chances. By all accounts, this should be very successful for them as long as they choose the right characters. It's lucky with Breaking Bad that just about all the characters are awesome.

I'm passing on this one since I've already got a Heisenberg version of Walt but hope they keep the line going like GoT and get releases out quickly. I'll definitely be interested in the line if they make Jesse, Gus, yellow suit Walt/Jesse, etc.

It's pretty much a certainty. It's another trademark look.
Be that as it may, they still haven't even released a Rick or Daryl from Walking Dead! I wouldn't be shocked if we didn't get another Breaking Bad figure at all, just because they move pretty slowly with these things, and have a lot of other irons in the fire (Walking Dead and Game of Thones have scores of characters that haven't been solicited yet, putting aside their other licenses). But since the Walt sculpt is already there, and chem suit would be a pretty cheap clothing option, it also wouldn't shock me if they released that as a variant of this figure at some point. Hopefully with some cool accessories like the gas mask and some crystal meth. My own selfish hope is that if they do, it's Saul.

I anticipate they will release more if sales are good although all of the other characters seem random and not iconic it will likely be another walt which would probably be the best move for them.

Then again this is the company that started their walking dead line with two stupid armless zombies that were in two episodes and still have not release Rick so nothing's a sure bet.

Ordered mine from ThreeZero. While I love BBTS because of the ability to cancel pre-orders easily and how smooth their cart works, I don't want to wait the weeks or months extra for this guy.

Bought one from 3 Zero as well.
I never understood why BBTS offers you for $6 more, a gradeable figure.
How can they guarantee that ,the figure is in the box.
Are they offering more money for a better box? :cuckoo:

Yes, my understanding they inspect the boxes on those to ensure that they are closer to being mint. But I never select that option and usually get mint-ish boxes from them anyway.

Back