1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I anticipate they will release more if sales are good although all of the other characters seem random and not iconic it will likely be another walt which would probably be the best move for them.
I can see at least a Jesse being made. I think characters like Saul, Gus, or Mike are less likely but could happen if the line does well.

Pre-Ordered mine through BBTS :yess:
A quick question to you guys who've dealt with Threezero before, what company does they ship with internationally?

Then again this is the company that started their walking dead line with two stupid armless zombies that were in two episodes and still have not release Rick so nothing's a sure bet.

I think that is where the line went south. The pets can still be had and are warming shelves everywhere. Had they started with Rick from the start or even Michonne, I am fairly certain the pets would have sold better coming as a 2nd or 3rd release from the line.

Will Sideshow get this in? I want to pre order this but would rather do it through them and use some reward points.

Don't collect figures but this I like.

I stopped collecting 1/6 figures but I made an exemption and ordered this through BBTS. I like the show too much to pass up on a great Walter white figure. Even if you don't collect figures, you could always find a spot for at least one in your collection.

It's about the same when you factor in shipping. With 3Zero, it's shipped direct with tracking info internationally and you'll get it faster than bbts generally speaking (customs notwithstanding). I would order from BBTS if only because it's easy to cancel and they take long enough where you can save or wait for in hand reviews, etc..

Not if you have it shipped with items already in your Pile of Loot. :wink1: Shipping will be minuscule because of that.

I'm not worried about getting it later.

Did ThreeZero explain why he doesn't come with a bag of Meth?
I mean,the little figure you could buy at Toys R Us even came with a lil bag of Meth.
LOL!

Ah thanks, must admit that doesn't fit my personal definition of a "pre-order". Especially given PayPal allow you to accept pre-orders and then take the money closer to the release, might risk the wait on this one (being in the UK), but then again I might not.

Especially given PayPal allow you to accept pre-orders and then take the money closer to the release,

PayPal have only a funds authorization feature. It's not meant for pre-releases, it's meant for temporary backorders and businesses that need or want to do manual processing. The maximum authorization period is 30 days, so it's no good for any pre-releases in this industry.

There are dozens of retailers where you can or will soon be able to order this without a deposit. I don't see that there's any issue, there's an option available for everyone.

PayPal have only a funds authorization feature. It's not meant for pre-releases, it's meant for temporary backorders and businesses that need or want to do manual processing. The maximum authorization period is 30 days, so it's no good for any pre-releases in this industry..

Yeah I figured that was the main reason (the 30 day window), I have some limited experience with PayPal's payment gateway (web developer by trade) but forgot that nugget of information until after I posted. I know I'll be able to pick it up elsewhere soon enough, hell I could afford to pre-order it right now to be honest and pay the full price up front. Just I have a habit of over-spending ;) and better not.

Back