1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either way, looks like 3Zero isn't slavishly attentive to detail. Neither pattern matches this:

umMkb1g.jpg

oh come on... For 1:6 they've matched it pretty closely. It certainly captures the spirit of the character too.

(I wonder if he comes with the tighty whiteys...)

I would suggest pre-ordering it from ThreeZero if you can afford to pay up front. Their price includes shipping and it guarantees that you'll get it a whole lot faster then through retailers. I hadn't ordered Tyrion through them and the wait was terrible. BBTS still doesn't have him in stock and I had to order from Amazon Japan to finally get one shipped to my house. If I had ordered through ThreeZero I would have had it when it came out!

I dont know why some of you guys think it looks awful it looks fine to me. Better than mezco that's for sure

It looks damn good, well worth the asking price, anyone saying otherwise is ether trolling or may want to justify the price paid for a custom version from iminime which is a excellent looking figure though way overpriced which is the norm in the custom world but that's a whole other conversion.

It looks damn good, well worth the asking price, anyone saying otherwise is ether trolling or may want to justify the price paid for a custom version from iminime which is a excellent looking figure though way overpriced which is the norm in the custom world but that's a whole other conversion.

:exactly::goodpost: I agree with this. I've only been on this forum for a relatively short while, but I have already seen this trend more than a few times.

Yea I dont know whats up with people saying its awful. Thats ****ing Heisenberg right there and we've been asking for this for awhile now. Well atleast BB fans have.

They have the skills to make HT release our balls. I shall support them until they get greedy.

I'd say decent for the price, and the clear choice over the 11 & Wolfking sets. I can't say that I'm blown away though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that TWD humans will be a cut above this.

I'm much happier with all of the aspects from head to toe on my various customs. The only things that may be improvements are the pork pie & Wallabees. No one has offered a pork pie that was just right yet. The size and shape (aside from the brim) on this looks to be a little better than what's been offered in the custom realm. I'll try to pick up those loose bits

oh come on... For 1:6 they've matched it pretty closely. It certainly captures the spirit of the character too.

(I wonder if he comes with the tighty whiteys...)

I have to agree with Sam on that. Something like this is understandable for the Iminime's of the world, because custom printing the exact pattern would be too costly for a small op, but the mass producing license holders should be able to achieve a higher level of accuracy.

The inaccurate gun is a bit of a head scratcher also

Been watching a bit of The Shield lately ... it's solid.

SnakeDoc

:rock Still dying for a Vic fig

In this price range I'd like to see what they come up with if they were to do Gus, Saul, or some others. They weren't characters that I was in a hurry to drop custom prices on, but in this range I'd bite if they turned out well

Looks fine to me. Tailoring isn't spectacular, but Walt White isn't exactly the Joker, either. His wardrobe wasn't all that well-tailored on the show.

As for the shirt pattern ... close enough. The gun should be different, though. I don't think he ever even used one of those Berettas. Should be his .38 snub.

SnakeDoc

Agreed! Great figure. Defo buy for me. . .

ThreeZero's web site is generally an empty pit - the place you go to place your order when you know it's active. Otherwise they seem more preoccupied with posting to Facebook. They've got killer licenses and produce killer product (and have for years) pay someone a few grand and get a decent web site with a proper product archive, PLEASE.

This is on my list now. I'll say it again, damn you ThreeZero, get out of my bank account. Get out of my head. Next thing you know they'll be announcing Twin Peaks, Archer and Mad Men and it'll be all over for me.

Back