1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Wire is still the best modern TV drama I've seen, but I would put Breaking Bad right behind it. Love Deadwood and Game of Thrones, though. I really enjoyed Justified for the first few seasons, but it lost me somewhere along the way. I'm more into the Americans and Fargo on FX at the moment.

Did you see the episode yet where Jesse is forced to kill Walter, Jr.? Heartbreaking, am I right? :D

The Americans... great show. If it carries on the way in S3 the way it has to date, I'd possibly rate it as my all-time favourite show (like you that's The Wire and Breaking Bad)

I can't believe the price on this, crazy cheap in this day and age. The head sculpt is better than anything short of the Trevor Grove sculpts imo.

Sculpt looks pretty good, I wish they would've done some etched glasses, instead of the molded plastic. They'd be much more durable and easier to get in scale.

I'm so in for this figure. Great price for sure and I'm glad there's not an exclusive. Hopefully a Jesse is close behind.

Damn, that's a pretty beefy looking Walter White! Terrific deal, but the figure's build (which may be body, tailoring, a lack of futzing, or some combination), sculpt, and glasses don't blow me away personally. Looks like he's ready to get into the Octagon and kick someone's ass.

He looks pretty badass...I wasn't going to get it but the pictures make it hard to not want it!

The likeness is fantastic. Best human they've done yet. Looks easily futzable... it's a simple figure.

The hands are a bit... whack, though, yet again.

This Breaking Bad license really came out of nowhere...they must have been excited to share it!

How long until you think we get a chem suit version? Imagine the bajillion color variants they could bring out.

Oddly enough, I feel like the teal shirt, mustache, and underwear look is perhaps equally as iconic for the character. I wonder if we may eventually see it? I imagine they started with the Heisenberg look because they can at least get the chem suit version out using that sculpt. A haired variant would be tough to reuse.

The paint on the sculpt and hat are amateurish, and I think something about those glasses are throwing the likeness off. Overall, it's a solid likeness and figure. And for $150 shipped it's damn awesome.

The headsculpt looks great.But the clothes looks pretty bad.Baggy clothes and not the best tailoring ive seen.

I will give this a go! Plus no exclusive? That means I am definitely preordering from Big Bad Toy Store. Therefore makes you pay in full up front, which I never like to do.

Haven't been able to find a better reference image wearing the same clothing - online - if I could remember the specific episode I could make a screen cap myself.

heisenberg_breaking_bad_i_am_walter_white_say_my_name.jpg

will buy for sure :) never had a breaking bad figure ^_^ maybe pick up a yellow suit from somewhere aswell to stick him in :D

Back