1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure they will do more than just Walt. Maybe the next preorder will come up in 5 days time??? lol

More likely 5 days after this one ships. ;) I figure after 1 week of pre-order they should have a strong indication of how interested people are in this line - it would probably be safe to announce a Jesse at that time.

Im sure threezero had already started or half way at least with the next sculpt, its not like them to do just one at a time. They usually have a couple or handful before annoucing something at all. What really suprised me this time was after their first teaser, they had the preorder up within a few days. This is not their usual practice, but I like it this time. Hopefully the ship out date is within Q3 2015.

Definitely want this! Question though. I've never ordered from threezero before. Should I buy directly from them if I live in the US or will somewhere like BBTS have this for sale also?

Definitely want this! Question though. I've never ordered from threezero before. Should I buy directly from them if I live in the US or will somewhere like BBTS have this for sale also?

It will definitely be available from retailers. Usually ThreeZero has some kind of exclusive for direct orders with them - which must be prepaid. It's really up to you - just remember when comparing prices that 3Z's include shipping.

Last edited:
Looks good. Sculpt is solid. Wonder if I can get an ElevenToys hazmat set without the headsculpt. Or, maybe just wait 'til they get to it.

How long between preorders and actual sales? And, please tell me I don't have to be at their website the minute this goes live to actually buy one. Certainly BBTS or somebody else will carry them. Right?

SnakeDoc

Man! 3Zero is REALLY starting to get my attention. The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and now Breaking Bad? Those are some pretty awesome licenses. I still plan to pick up Tyrion soon and Walter is a definite buy for me as well. Watch out Hot Toys, looks like you may be getting some serious competition for my money.

Haven't been able to find a better reference image wearing the same clothing - online - if I could remember the specific episode I could make a screen cap myself.

View attachment 167580

Shirt looks more like this promo image ...

500px-WaltS5.jpg

SnakeDoc

Looks good. Sculpt is solid. Wonder if I can get an ElevenToys hazmat set without the headsculpt. Or, maybe just wait 'til they get to it.

How long between preorders and actual sales? And, please tell me I don't have to be at their website the minute this goes live to actually buy one. Certainly BBTS or somebody else will carry them. Right?

SnakeDoc

The estimated release date will be shown on their website during the preorder period. They usually have their preorders up for around 6 weeks, giving you plenty of time to find budget or whatever you do during that time. lol

This time for this product, there doesnt seem to be any exclusive item or at least not revealed yet. So its all up to you, if theres no exclusive item and you dont want to pay full up front, then go to some other retailer. However if theres still this Port issue by then like it is now, some people are still waiting for their Tyrion from BBTS. Whilst others ordering directly through the 3xero store have already received theirs.

im sold. just a question on if i pay upfront or wait to get via a retailer or PO via a retailer that doesnt require payment upfront. first world decisions ey? yup.

im sure it wont be hard to get via a retailer once it ships, will be stoked heavily i imagine. agree?

Seeing as there is no Ex I'll likely just wait and order it later on. Just depends on how much of a mark up there will be from buying through another retailer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, my pre-order of the Wolfking when it arrives is going either:
A. Ebay.
B. Storage.
C. Trash.

This is a GREAT figure for the price! Good luck to them!

Back